Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Tickets will be mailed out “

Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:06 pm

All tickets for Cardiff City v Manchester City bought by 12pm on Thursday 25th January will be mailed out.

If you purchased in two different areas of the stadium, these tickets could arrive at two seperate times.

All other tickets will need to be collected.

Paper tickets will be in effect throughout the Stadium - except for Corporate Hospitality areas.

Re: “ Tickets will be mailed out “

Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:19 pm

Mine came this morning, weird thing is my brother's and mine seats (season ticket holders) came in one envelope and the additional ticket came in another :o

Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:49 pm

Haven't received mine yet, Stagecoach probably can't get passed Pontypridd.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:10 pm

Arrived this morning. :thumbup: :happy1: :occasion5:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:58 pm

My sons can this morning, my brothers and mine (Both ST) have yet to be delivered but bought at the same time !

Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:41 pm

LPB wrote:My sons can this morning, my brothers and mine (Both ST) have yet to be delivered but bought at the same time !

Yes all my tickets came this morning bar my daughters, also bought at the same time. I rang the ticket office, (WeQ4U), ;) as I thought it may have got lost in the post and the girl told be it will be sent out separate and not to worry. I hope that helps :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:58 pm

Allan (Pembroke),
Glad you got your ticket. Where are you sitting now? We used to sit together a few seasons ago on Level 4.
Hope you are keeping well
Regards
Geoff

Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:12 pm

I paid for 3 (my 2 daughters and mine) all by phone at the same time, 2 arrived today in separate envelopes hopefully the 3rd arrives tomorrow!!

Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:16 pm

Geoff Blue wrote:Allan (Pembroke),
Glad you got your ticket. Where are you sitting now? We used to sit together a few seasons ago on Level 4.
Hope you are keeping well
Regards
Geoff

Hello Geoff i remember! I am still level 4 front row (A) seat 93 isle seat end of your block door on right of big screen :thumbup: tickets were for my son & daughter in ninian stand, yes not to bad hope all is well your end? :thumbup:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:05 pm

Allan,
Due to eye sight problems I have missed 8 home games this season, unable to drive in the dark.
Going by train Sunday, may see you there.
Regards
Geoff

Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:58 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:All tickets for Cardiff City v Manchester City bought by 12pm on Thursday 25th January will be mailed out.

If you purchased in two different areas of the stadium, these tickets could arrive at two seperate times.

All other tickets will need to be collected.

Paper tickets will be in effect throughout the Stadium - except for Corporate Hospitality areas.

I was wondering where my second ticket was today once I opened the letter! Thanks for clearing up my next question!

I've received my season ticket seat today in the post as expected, but was expecting a second in there with it. Hoping my other ticket will arrive tomorrow!

Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:01 pm

Geoff Blue wrote:Allan,
Due to eye sight problems I have missed 8 home games this season, unable to drive in the dark.
Going by train Sunday, may see you there.
Regards
Geoff

Sent you a pm ! No still travelling down by car take my son and other half unless they ate working then come down on own, we occasionally use train if shopping in cdf.
Come find me row a seat 93 by the perspex screen can't miss me.