Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will man city put out a full strenghth team ?

Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:19 pm

Or will they rest their big name players for this FA cup game ? :bluescarf:

Re: Will man city put out a full strenghth team ?

Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:22 pm

splott bluebird wrote:Or will they rest their big name players for this FA cup game ? :bluescarf:

I reckon a near full strength team :thumbright:

Because they want to win it and thanks to Neil Warnock we are a Top Championship team :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:37 pm

I think so, maybe rotate a little but their squad players are still 30/40m :lol:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:59 pm

Be interesting what team he puts out tonight against the worzels and what injuries they get but they have 2 or 3 teams of players who could be top of the prem I hope they are all ill by sunday

Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:00 pm

I don't think they will take us lightly. Beat us, and they only need to win another four games to win one of several competitions they have in their sights. I think they have only won this trophy once in the last 50 years, I guess a winners medal is a nice thing to have in your bedroom drawer.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:39 pm

THEY WILL send a strong squad

Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:51 pm

splott bluebird wrote:Or will they rest their big name players for this FA cup game ? :bluescarf:

He will rest some and have them on the bench, just in case.

They have a brilliant squad and can afford to, but Bristol will have showed them they have to be careful, so it will be pretty strong.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:05 pm

They’re eyeing a new qualdruple this season - Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup, Champions League - and it’s very possible for a team of their quality. I think they’ll send a strong team.

Be interesting to see what team they put out at Bristol tonight, think it will be similar. This was their team from the first leg:

Bravo, Danilo, Stones, Otamendi, Zinchenko, Gundogan, Fernandinho, Silva, Sterling, Aguero, Sane

Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:34 pm

I hope they take us lightly and we will beat them again

Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:13 pm

They played Aguero Sane and Sterling in round 3 - I think they're taking the competition fairly seriously this season and will put out an equally strong team on Sunday

Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:56 pm

I hope they will,

Aguero, Sane, Silva, De Bruyne, Sterling
I hope these play against us

Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:48 pm

It's a strong side tonight so maybe they'll rest couple of stars and put on benchand come on in case we are beating them!

Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:55 pm

Will be a first team squad on show, even if one or two of the main guys don’t start

Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:31 pm

paulh_85 wrote:Will be a first team squad on show, even if one or two of the main guys don’t start

Agree.

Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:03 pm

Like stated above its Man City, they have talent right theough the squad.