Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Those Fans Waiting For Their Tickets “

Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:10 pm

“ CARDIFF CITY V MANCHESTER CITY “

Those who are waiting for tickets to arrive in the post; the majority have now been printed off and are planned to be enveloped up tomorrow to get out tomorrow evening/Thursday morning.

Due to the volume of tickets the tickets have been printed off block by block stand by stand; so if you have purchased tickets in different parts of the stadium or blocks it is more than likely they will arrive on different days so no need to panic

Re: “ Those Fans Waiting For Their Tickets “

Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:19 pm

Mine arrived today and I was very disappointed with the colour of the ticket.
It is black and white rather than the lovely lime green ones displayed elsewhere on this site
... and the background is of the roof of one of the stands.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:38 pm

Got mine today in the post, sorted !! :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :occasion5:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:50 pm

I ordered mine last tuesday but still yet to arrive

Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:54 pm

Slade OUT!

Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:38 am

Stoke stubs arrived this afternoon....

Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:41 am

Chris Holmes wrote:Mine arrived today and I was very disappointed with the colour of the ticket.
It is black and white rather than the lovely lime green ones displayed elsewhere on this site

It must have been a traumatic experience for you having such a dissapointing ticket. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:34 am

nubbsy wrote:
Chris Holmes wrote:Mine arrived today and I was very disappointed with the colour of the ticket.

It must have been a traumatic experience for you having such a dissapointing ticket. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Mine are grey as well. They arrived yesterday and I’ve already seeked out professional help for this terrible experience.
I feel sick to my stomach.

Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:57 am

Ticket colour information; many of you would have received grey and white tickets today for Man City, but later purchases the tickets maybe green that you receive, this is due to the grey and white stock being used up.

Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:58 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

Mine are grey as well. They arrived yesterday and I’ve already seeked out professional help for this terrible experience.

Condolences

Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:03 am

nubbsy wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

Condolences

Thanks but I’m not sure I can attend now. Grey just isn’t my colour.