Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jason Mohammad...

Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:52 pm

Just read a thread on planet swamp (link below, and yes I'm bored) but never knew the jerks hated him so much ?

Although he is a big City fan, I have never noticed him being anti towards the great unwashed in any way
what so ever ?

I listen to him on radio Wales quite often and watch him on TV on MOTD etc and like the way he presents.

Anyone else noticed him dissing the jerks ?

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/ ... n-motd/#36

Re: Jason Mohammad...

Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:01 pm

ha ha classic, I loved this bit

He mentioned us on Final Score. Said that we'd left the relegation zone but couldn't resist adding "on goal difference only". Tvaat.

Well done Jase :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:25 pm

Because of his job/Position,He needs to remain neutral.Seen him down Ninian park loads of times over the years :bluescarf:

Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:27 pm

My parents had a go at him for a argument (he lives in Radyr) Hes very rude and arrogant and thinks hes the world :D

Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:56 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:My parents had a go at him for a argument (he lives in Radyr) Hes very rude and arrogant and thinks hes the world :D

Yep

Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:07 pm

I bumped into him literally years ago in Cardiff Airport,he was standing right in the main entrance of the airport with shades on (look at me)getting in all the travelers way trying to get in.Not sure if arogant :laughing6: plain stupid.
Liked his free kick in Super Kevs testimonial tho

Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:38 pm

Will never forget his behaviour over the rebrand.

A total bellend.

Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:43 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Will never forget his behaviour over the rebrand.

A total bellend.

Exactly.
I’ve never liked him.

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:14 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

A total bellend.

Exactly.
I’ve never liked him.

I've always liked him - he's a Bluebird! :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:03 am

He was sat by me and my son with 2 of his young kids at a city game. Came across a really nice man. Even offered my son a chip. Had time for others who recognised him. Not rude in the slightest

Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:09 am

Totally disagree he handed my wife’s purse back in Asda Coryton as she left it in a trolley had a little chat about city and told me he has a soft spot for Spurs had time for us and didn’t come across arrogant at all.

Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:36 am

He supports us when things are going well, but seems to be a Spurs fan at other times.

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:48 pm

He’s a good lad, his family have season tickets too!

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:46 am

Trouble is Jason is a very bland presenters. He never seems to have any thing original to say and just reflects the views of others and is quick to change his mind. He is very PC which seems to suit the powers at the BBC. His new Sunday Morning show on Radio was an utter disaster had to turn it off after half an hour is was so bad.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:54 am

A total bellend.

No comment

Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:02 pm

Always comes across as a decent bloke - also a blue bird fan!
Give the guy a break - no one ( not even me) is perfect. :bluebird:
:thumbup: