Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MALKY MACKAY LINED UP TO BE NEXT MANAGER

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:02 am

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Ive answered you're question, answer mine how did the rebrand cost us 20 million ? Just admit you made the figure up :lol:

Who employed Ole plus the other 7 managers, plus 6 CEO'S, who runs our club and has the final say?

Show me any other success we've had without Malky, please show me Wez?

Tan employed them so its tans success :lol: come on where did you pluck this 20 million from ? :lol: think the spanish sun and sangria is going to you're head, its making you tell some whoppers :lol:

I know it cost us £20mill plus with the whole change over and change back.
We also lost £millions in merchandise and had the worst ever Premier League shirt sales.
You forget I went to the Shareholders meetings on three occasions and it was spoken about by many shareholders.

20 million how ? What fixed cost did the rebrand have ? It doesnt cost 20 million to change a few signs :lol: we were promoted whwn we rebranded and brought 140 million in you said :lol: you cant have it both ways annis

Who employed Ole plus the other 7 managers, plus 6 CEO'S, who runs our club and has the final say?

Pointless talking to you Wez, your so in love with the Dictator that destroyed the heart and soul of club that you don't see the real picture.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:04 am

lets see other sucess weve had without tan as chairman :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:05 am

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Ive answered you're question, answer mine how did the rebrand cost us 20 million ? Just admit you made the figure up :lol:

Tan employed them so its tans success :lol: come on where did you pluck this 20 million from ? :lol: think the spanish sun and sangria is going to you're head, its making you tell some whoppers :lol:

We also lost £millions in merchandise and had the worst ever Premier League shirt sales.
You forget I went to the Shareholders meetings on three occasions and it was spoken about by many shareholders.

20 million how ? What fixed cost did the rebrand have ? It doesnt cost 20 million to change a few signs :lol: we were promoted whwn we rebranded and brought 140 million in you said :lol: you cant have it both ways annis

Pointless talking to you Wez, your so in love with the Dictator that destroyed the heart and soul of club that you don't see the real picture.

The real picture is that we have been back in blue for years and
The club is in a good place with debt coming down and most of the supporter think tan/club are doing a good job,its you and not letting go of the rebrand that needs addressing give tan and the club the respect they deserve :lol:

Malky brought £140mill in to our club,through his success as a manager a fact :thumbright:

All Tan has done has brought more debt and divided our club which now struggles to get support another fact.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:19 am

Forever Blue wrote:Malky Mackay is now favourite for Scotland Manager

Despite being ruled out for the Scotland job in November, former Cardiff City boss Malky Mackay is now understood to be back in the frame.

Reports suggest Mackay, who took over as interim boss for the friendly with the Netherlands, is one of several candidates in the running, along with former boss Walter Smith, it is believed he has impressed the Scottish FA is now the front runner for the permanent job.

Good luck to him, at least to sign players he won't need to go mental with a cheque book, he will just have to ask "do you have a Scottish Grampy" :laughing6:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:21 am

God they must be desperate.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:30 am

Bluebina wrote:

Despite being ruled out for the Scotland job in November, former Cardiff City boss Malky Mackay is now understood to be back in the frame.

Reports suggest Mackay, who took over as interim boss for the friendly with the Netherlands, is one of several candidates in the running, along with former boss Walter Smith, it is believed he has impressed the Scottish FA is now the front runner for the permanent job.

Good luck to him, at least to sign players he won't need to go mental with a cheque book, he will just have to ask "do you have a Scottish Grampy" :laughing6:

:lol:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:44 am

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

The club is in a good place with debt coming down and most of the supporter think tan/club are doing a good job,its you and not letting go of the rebrand that needs addressing give tan and the club the respect they deserve :lol:

Malky brought £140mill in to our club,through his success as a manager a fact :thumbright:

All Tan has done has brought more debt and divided our club which now struggles to get support another fact.

Sorry to stick my nose in gents, I haven't got a clue about figures but what I do know is we wouldn't have been promoted with either Malky or Tan.

I hate Tan for what he's done to our club and I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. There's no doubt that he's rectified his mistakes but that doesn't mean we can't still be bitter towards him - the quicker he's gone the better for me.

Off topic but I thought i'd stick my 50 pence in. :thumbright: :bluebird:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:09 am

Annis you keep mentioning the amount of managers we have, do you think we have had an excessive amount of managers? Other than trollope and Ole I think we have been pretty loyal to our managers.

Since Tan has been here we have only appointed 5 permanent managers in 7 years, in this day and age I would not say that that's not to bad at all.

In the same period Leeds have has 14 managers

Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:12 am

2blue2handle wrote:Annis you keep mentioning the amount of managers we have, do you think we have had an excessive amount of managers? Other than trollope and Ole I think we have been pretty loyal to our managers.

Since Tan has been here we have only appointed 5 permanent managers in 7 years, in this day and age I would not say that that's not to bad at all.

That's because Leeds still think they are a big club :laughing5: :laughing5:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:13 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Annis you keep mentioning the amount of managers we have, do you think we have had an excessive amount of managers? Other than trollope and Ole I think we have been pretty loyal to our managers.

I'm not going to look through other clubs but I would think 5 perm managers since 2010 is about normal and I can bet some have worked and some haven't. We aren't so different.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:22 am

2blue2handle wrote:

I'm not going to look through other clubs but I would think 5 perm managers since 2010 is about normal and I can bet some have worked and some haven't. We aren't so different.

I agree that 5 managers isn't so bad :thumbright: Just looking for an excuse to abuse Leeds. :laughing5:

Re: MALKY MACKAY LINED UP TO BE NEXT MANAGER '

Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:01 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Could do well there with no money to muck it up :lol:

You mean NO Dictator to tell him what to do even though he was clueless regarding football. Marshall why have you not scored :lol:

Wez, Malky brought more money in to Cardiff than he spent a fact :thumbright: :bluebird:

That argument doesn't really stack up Annis because in the PL season we LOST £13m according to the accounts.

Tony, Over all the amount of money Malky brought in through his promotion etc we received over £140mill and had our final payment this season.

Plus the way our club was run by Tan/ 6 CEO'S etc Our club was run so badly off the pitch that we lost beyond money every season nearly.
The club was bleeding money,more than any time in our history.

If it was not for the monies we received for promotion, we really would of been in more than dire straights a fact :thumbright:

13 million loss Annis the facts are there stop bumming malky he played you like a fool,all tans money remember that, you need to have some repect for tan keeping our club running and paying youre leach of a mate sam off :lol:

Malky brought in over £140mill to our club Wez a fact :thumbright: :thumbright:

Malay did not run our club behind the scenes, that was down to Tan & his CEO'S a fact and they lost most of the money.

Show me any other success we've had without Malky, please show me WEz?

The Rebrand cost Cardiff City over £20mill a fact and that was All Tan :bluescarf:

Plus over 8 years Tan has been at Cardiff and we are still in debt, are you really not blaming Tan for this, 8 years later, 6 CEO'S & 8 Managers :shock: :o

Rebrand cost us 20 million ?prove it ,when we rebranded didn't we win promotion and were in yhe premiership so on youre logic we had 140 million coz of the rebrand :lol:

Can’t fault that one.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:32 pm

Oh dear some people will never learn

Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:48 pm

angelis1949 wrote:Oh dear some people will never learn

Opinion - Entitled

Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:54 pm

maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

You mean NO Dictator to tell him what to do even though he was clueless regarding football. Marshall why have you not scored :lol:

Wez, Malky brought more money in to Cardiff than he spent a fact :thumbright: :bluebird:

Wasted it more like

Go on Google and check out all of his players bought and sold and you will see for yourself that he made more more money than he spent it is a Fact :ayatollah:

Good luck Malky hope you get the job :ayatollah:

On players bought and sold there is no way he was up. Significantly down.

Annis is on about getting us promoted and how much that brought in.

As i said go and google Malk's Players bought and sold and take out AC which was a bad buy nearly every player he bought was sold for a profit The facts are there :ayatollah: And remember he also bough Mason for 300K and he was sold for 3.5 million,

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:09 pm

maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

That argument doesn't really stack up Annis because in the PL season we LOST £13m according to the accounts.

Tony, Over all the amount of money Malky brought in through his promotion etc we received over £140mill and had our final payment this season.

Plus the way our club was run by Tan/ 6 CEO'S etc Our club was run so badly off the pitch that we lost beyond money every season nearly.

If it was not for the monies we received for promotion, we really would of been in more than dire straights a fact :thumbright:

13 million loss Annis the facts are there stop bumming malky he played you like a fool,all tans money remember that, you need to have some repect for tan keeping our club running and paying youre leach of a mate sam off :lol:

Malay did not run our club behind the scenes, that was down to Tan & his CEO'S a fact and they lost most of the money.

The Rebrand cost Cardiff City over £20mill a fact and that was All Tan :bluescarf:

Plus over 8 years Tan has been at Cardiff and we are still in debt, are you really not blaming Tan for this, 8 years later, 6 CEO'S & 8 Managers :shock: :o

Rebrand cost us 20 million ?prove it ,when we rebranded didn't we win promotion and were in yhe premiership so on youre logic we had 140 million coz of the rebrand :lol:

Can’t fault that one.

Well try and fault this? Under Malky we were not in the bottom 3, as soon as he was sacked he soon dropped onto the bottom, IMO had he been left alone to manage we would have stayed up and the Club would made more money, instead we ended up with OGS and have been sliding ever since until finally Tan came to his senses and got in our New Saviour NW had he not we would have ended up in Div 1 :bluescarf:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:12 pm

bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Can’t fault that one.

Well try and fault this? Under Malky we were not in the bottom 3, as soon as he was sacked he soon dropped onto the bottom, IMO had he been left alone to manage we would have stayed up and the Club would made more money, instead we ended up with OGS and have been sliding ever since until finally Tan came to his senses and got in our New Saviour NW had he not we would have ended up in Div 1 :bluescarf:

At last some common sense, some are so far up the Dictators Red Arse they can't admit the truth :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:17 pm

bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Can’t fault that one.

Mate there are some clueless fans on this mb :roll:
Tan was finished and going down the shitter until Warnock arrived

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:18 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Sorry to stick my nose in gents, I haven't got a clue about figures but what I do know is we wouldn't have been promoted with either Malky or Tan.

I hate Tan for what he's done to our club and I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. There's no doubt that he's rectified his mistakes but that doesn't mean we can't still be bitter towards him - the quicker he's gone the better for me.

Off topic but I thought i'd stick my 50 pence in. :thumbright: :bluebird:

:lol: :lol:

F joke of the year, how old are you kid? :laughing6:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:27 pm

bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Wasted it more like

Go on Google and check out all of his players bought and sold and you will see for yourself that he made more more money than he spent it is a Fact :ayatollah:

As i said go and google Malk's Players bought and sold and take out AC which was a bad buy nearly every player he bought was sold for a profit The facts are there :ayatollah: And remember he also bough Mason for 300K and he was sold for 3.5 million,

Take out a 10 million pound player then the stats work for you? Yeah that’s the way they work? Clown.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:[quote="Forever

Can’t fault that one.

At last some common sense, some are so far up the Dictators Red Arse they can't admit the truth :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Whilst it was true we weren’t in bottom three under Malky we were dropping like a stone.

No one can say either way what would have happened all hearsay.

That’s the past. We should look to the future and our excellent current manager who if given 50 million pounds for players wouldn’t waste a fifth on a striker for the future.

Common sense when it fits with your opinion.

We all think our views are common sense.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:45 pm

bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Wasted it more like

Nearly every player he bought made a profit apart from most of them who didn’t. Credibility zero.

Kim signed 2.5 million sold free.
Velikonja signed 2.5 million sold free.
Brayford signed 2.5 million sold 1.5 million.
KTP signed 2.5 million sold 1.5 million.
Miller signed 750k sold free.
Ben Turner signed 675k sold free.
Filip Kiss signed 500k sold free.
Nicky Maynard signed 2.75 million sold free.
Craig Noone signed 1.75 million sold a lot less if not free.
Tommy Smith signed 300k sold free.

Mutch and Mason made a profit.
Medel broke even (possibly)
Caulker broke even (possibly)

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:47 pm

Malky only mistake was Acorn.

What Malky has gone through over the last 5 years has been over the top from a bitter owner. Tan accuses Malky of bad management but he never questions OGS management which took us back 10 years and basically wasted our premier money. I've never known an owner to have a chip on his shoulder about an ex manager. i can't believe its because of the money because if it was why is he not having a go at OGS?

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:50 pm

maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Wasted it more like

Nearly every player he bought made a profit apart from most of them who didn’t. Credibility zero.

Acorn not on the list remember the wages as well thats why we made so much losses too ? The fact is malky was good in the championship but f*cking useless in the premiership with the biggest ever war chest ,thankfully the club has learned its lesson and appointed warnock

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:54 pm

wez1927 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Wasted it more like

Acorn not on the list remember the wages as well thats why we made so much losses too ? The fact is malky was good in the championship but f*cking useless in the premiership with the biggest ever war chest ,thankfully the club has learned its lesson and appointed warnock

The clown said apart from Cornelius nearly every player made a profit hence why I left out the monstrosity that was Acorn.

Malky started his mistakes when we went up. We crawled over the line and then did our business late. Hull and Palace had far inferior squads to ours in the championship yet their managers spent less money far more effectively to assemble far better squads than Malky managed to.

Much like others he states facts willy nilly when they are not facts at all.
Last edited by maccydee on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:55 pm

It looks like Tans followers have taken the bait :lol: :bluescarf:

The facts are there are 3,000-4,000 City fans including myself who won’t and never will forgive Tan and we should be allowed to feel that way as this is not North Korea or Malaysia :thumbright: :ayatollah: And we should be Respected for it :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:It looks like Tans followers have taken the bait :lol: :bluescarf:

The facts are there are 3,000-4,000 City fans including myself who won’t and never will forgive Tan and we should be allowed to feel that way as this is not North Korea or Malaysia :thumbright: :ayatollah: And we should be Respected for it :thumbright: :bluescarf:

:lol:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:It looks like Tans followers have taken the bait :lol: :bluescarf:

So its ok for you not to like tan but no one else is allowed not to like malky ? Btw calling people arseholes on facebook is good ???? Sort yourself out you are sounding like a dictator :lol:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:01 pm

That’s changed from 3,000 to 4,000 who don’t go anymore to 3,000 to 4,000 who will never forgive.

How many times I AM NOT A TAN FOLLOWER AND YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OPINION. YOU MORE THAN ANYONE DESERVE THAT RIGHT HOWEVER WHEN BOLLOCKS IS SPOUTED AND I SEE IT (which is rare as this site is getting stupid again) I WILL CALL IT OUT AS WILL WEZ. SPOUTING BOLLOCKS AND SAYING IT IS FACTS WHEN 5 MINUTES OF RESEARCH CAN SHOW THAT UP MEANS HE HAS NO CREDIBILITY.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:05 pm

Sort youreself out annis different opinions make a good board but to call people arseholes makes you look like a prat :lol: if you want people who just lick your arse then maybe you should just ban anyone who doesnt agree with you !or defriend them off facebook ??????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.