Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MALKY MACKAY LINED UP TO BE NEXT MANAGER

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:It looks like Tans followers have taken the bait :lol: :bluescarf:

The facts are there are 3,000-4,000 City fans including myself who won’t and never will forgive Tan and we should be allowed to feel that way as this is not North Korea or Malaysia :thumbright: :ayatollah: And we should be Respected for it :thumbright: :bluescarf:

I think most people would agree at this time the club is bring run well, with an owner who is trying to make us debt free, surely that's what all fans want? So what's to respect about fans putting their own personal feelings ahead of the best interests of the club going forward?

I also find it very odd that you and a few others link people who don't rate or like Malky as "Tan followers" I don't see the link at all.? Please enlighten me :lol:
Its like saying everyone who didn't rate Dave Jones was Sam Hammam haters, it's makes no sense.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:06 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:It looks like Tans followers have taken the bait :lol: :bluescarf:

The facts are there are 3,000-4,000 City fans including myself who won’t and never will forgive Tan and we should be allowed to feel that way as this is not North Korea or Malaysia :thumbright: :ayatollah: And we should be Respected for it :thumbright: :bluescarf:

I think most people would agree at this time the club is bring run well, with an owner who is trying to make us debt free, surely that's what all fans want? So what's to respect about fans putting their own personal feelings ahead of the best interests of the club going forward?

I also find it very odd that you and a few others link people who don't rate or like Malky as "Tan followers" I don't see the link at all.? Please enlighten me :lol:
Its like saying everyone who didn't rate Dave Jones was Sam Hammam haters, it's makes no sense.

We are arseholes now :lol:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:09 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Annis is great, a top bloke. But when it comes to Tan he loses all sense.

There are others on her who are similarly minded like Ian and lose logic.

f**k knows what Bluespeers is on though. His red nose is affecting him.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:09 pm

wez1927 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Who are arseholes?

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:12 pm

maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Who are arseholes?
anyone who disagrees with annis by the looks of it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:17 pm

maccydee wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Annis is great, a top bloke. But when it comes to Tan he loses all sense.

There are others on her who are similarly minded like Ian and lose logic.

f**k knows what Bluespeers is on though. His red nose is affecting him.

As you mention me Neil then answer my question above. I'll repeat here. Why does not Tan have a go about OGS who wasted just as much money as Malky?

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:49 pm

wez1927 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Who are arseholes?

I’m not slating Malky just stating facts. Backed up with actual facts rather than making something up and saying it’s a fact. Where does he call people arseholes? If he has, then he knows he has lost the debate.

Absolute rubbish with spending money.

Re: MALKY MACKAY LINED UP TO BE NEXT MANAGER '

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:55 pm

maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Malky Mackay is now favourite for Scotland Manager

Despite being ruled out for the Scotland job in November, former Cardiff City boss Malky Mackay is now understood to be back in the frame.

Reports suggest Mackay, who took over as interim boss for the friendly with the Netherlands, is one of several candidates in the running, along with former boss Walter Smith, it is believed he has impressed the Scottish FA is now the front runner for the permanent job.

Could do well there with no money to muck it up :lol:

You mean NO Dictator to tell him what to do even though he was clueless regarding football. Marshall why have you not scored :lol:

Wez, Malky brought more money in to Cardiff than he spent a fact :thumbright: :bluebird:

Wasted it more like

Go on Google and check out all of his players bought and sold and you will see for yourself that he made more more money than he spent it is a Fact :ayatollah:

Good luck Malky hope you get the job :ayatollah:

On players bought and sold there is no way he was up. Significantly down.

Annis is on about getting us promoted and how much that brought in.

As i said go and google Malk's Players bought and sold and take out AC which was a bad buy nearly every player he bought was sold for a profit The facts are there :ayatollah: And remember he also bough Mason for 300K and he was sold for 3.5 million,

Take out a 10 million pound player then the stats work for you? Yeah that’s the way they work? Clown.

Clown i think you own the Rights for being a clown I didn't say take 10 million anyway it was 7.5 million Clown

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:01 pm

maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Who are arseholes?

I’m not slating Malky just stating facts. Backed up with actual facts rather than making something up and saying it’s a fact. Where does he call people arseholes? If he has, then he knows he has lost the debate.

It was the twitter link posted but its changed now.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:02 pm

maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Who are arseholes?

he s edited my posr and cgange it now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:03 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Who are arseholes?

Facebook on the tan out page

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:07 pm

North Korea on here tonight whos the dictator:lol:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:08 pm

First yes I did put it on fb in Tan out group which has 3,700 followers , but I edited it with in 5mins because as Neil says the min I swear I’ve lost the debate :thumbright:

You lot like winding me up sometimes , Wez admits that.

Second I never ever put it on Twitter.

3rd how come Wez you belong to the Tan out group :lol:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:11 pm

wez1927 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Who are arseholes?

Facebook on the tan out page

My mistake, only see the small image, I'm not on twitter and didn't think it looked like fb. Just seen the words change. :thumbright:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:First yes I did put it on fb in Tan out group which has 3,700 followers , but I edited it with in 5mins because as Neil says the min I swear I’ve lost the debate :thumbright:

You thought delating and unfriending me on facebook i wouldnt see it i caught you out ! Sort it out annis and you call tan the dictator :lol: dont ruin this message board through censorship oc other peoples views

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:14 pm

As Wez usually says to me, you lot need to wind down and stop taking the bate :lol:

You start the anti Malky stuff, but don’t like it said about Tan :lol:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:16 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:First yes I did put it on fb in Tan out group which has 3,700 followers , but I edited it with in 5mins because as Neil says the min I swear I’ve lost the debate :thumbright:

You thought delating and unfriending me on facebook i wouldnt see it i caught you out ! Sort it out annis and you call tan the dictator :lol: dont ruin this message board through censorship oc other peoples views

Tan is a dictator Wez :lol:

And your friends with two of my fbs is that not enough :lol:

And u belong to Tan out :D

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:As Wez usually says to me, you lot need to wind down and stop taking the bate :lol:

You start the anti Mallo stuff, but don’t like it said about Tan :lol:

Mallo is a great bloke never been anti him once.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:27 pm

bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Despite being ruled out for the Scotland job in November, former Cardiff City boss Malky Mackay is now understood to be back in the frame.

Reports suggest Mackay, who took over as interim boss for the friendly with the Netherlands, is one of several candidates in the running, along with former boss Walter Smith, it is believed he has impressed the Scottish FA is now the front runner for the permanent job.

You mean NO Dictator to tell him what to do even though he was clueless regarding football. Marshall why have you not scored :lol:

Wez, Malky brought more money in to Cardiff than he spent a fact :thumbright: :bluebird:

Wasted it more like

Go on Google and check out all of his players bought and sold and you will see for yourself that he made more more money than he spent it is a Fact :ayatollah:

As i said go and google Malk's Players bought and sold and take out AC which was a bad buy nearly every player he bought was sold for a profit The facts are there :ayatollah: And remember he also bough Mason for 300K and he was sold for 3.5 million,

Take out a 10 million pound player then the stats work for you? Yeah that’s the way they work? Clown.

Clown i think you own the Rights for being a clown I didn't say take 10 million anyway it was 7.5 million Clown

Calling me a clown three times doesn’t make me a clown. Posting bollocks that we didn’t lose (you probably spell it loose) money on any Malky signings despite ten signings to the contrary as shown (a fact) makes you one junior.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:27 pm

maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Wasted it more like

Nearly every player he bought made a profit apart from most of them who didn’t. Credibility zero.

Kim signed 2.5 million sold free.
Velikonja signed 2.5 million sold free.
Brayford signed 2.5 million sold 1.5 million.
KTP signed 2.5 million sold 1.5 million.
Miller signed 750k sold free.
Ben Turner signed 675k sold free.
Filip Kiss signed 500k sold free.
Nicky Maynard signed 2.75 million sold free.
Craig Noone signed 1.75 million sold a lot less if not free.
Tommy Smith signed 300k sold free.

Mutch and Mason made a profit.
Medel broke even (possibly)
Caulker broke even (possibly)

Tan bought Velkonja
Maynard had a serious injury
Miller did a job for us got us to the Play offs and a cup final,
The rest were sold or given away on Tans instructions to trim the wage bill after Tan took on OGS who well and truely fu&ked us up.
Mason bought for 300K and sold for 3.5 million ( Not by Malky ) a big profit don't you think

David Marshall sold for profit

Credability really you are the master of that having read most of your Posts which in all honesty i can't even be bothered to reply to

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:29 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Annis unfriended me once then realised he would miss all my dog pics so got me on again.

Annis who is Bluespeers? Is he a Keano multi?

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:30 pm

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:As Wez usually says to me, you lot need to wind down and stop taking the bate :lol:

Oops my phone it was meant to say Malky :lol:

And yes Mallo is Anti Tan like me and always has been :bluescarf:

Tan sacked Mallo for refusing to wear his red shirt when working on the stadium.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:33 pm

maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Who are arseholes?

Well as you like throwing abuse around i would say its YOU !!!

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:37 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Annis unfriended me once then realised he would miss all my dog pics so got me on again.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:42 pm

bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Wasted it more like

Nearly every player he bought made a profit apart from most of them who didn’t. Credibility zero.

Kim signed 2.5 million sold free.
Velikonja signed 2.5 million sold free.
Brayford signed 2.5 million sold 1.5 million.
KTP signed 2.5 million sold 1.5 million.
Miller signed 750k sold free.
Ben Turner signed 675k sold free.
Filip Kiss signed 500k sold free.
Nicky Maynard signed 2.75 million sold free.
Craig Noone signed 1.75 million sold a lot less if not free.
Tommy Smith signed 300k sold free.

Mutch and Mason made a profit.
Medel broke even (possibly)
Caulker broke even (possibly)

Tan bought Velkonja
Maynard had a serious injury
Miller did a job for us got us to the Play offs and a cup final,
The rest were sold or given away on Tans instructions to trim the wage bill after Tan took on OGS who well and truely fu&ked us up.
Mason bought for 300K and sold for 3.5 million ( Not by Malky ) a big profit don't you think

David Marshall sold for profit

Credability really you are the master of that having read most of your Posts which in all honesty i can't even be bothered to reply to

1) You can’t even spell credibility.

2) Thanks for bringing Dave Jones signing David Marshall into this debate about Malky Mackay signings. Roger Johnson also made a profit for the club which is as relevant.

3) You can’t give credit to Malky for players sold after he left for a profit (Mason) without giving him blame for players sold after he left for a loss (multiple examples) without losing credibility but as points 1 and 2 prove you don’t have it to lose.

4) technically Tan bought all the players.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:42 pm

maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Neil, I love your dog pics :lol: :thumbright:

I have no idea who Bluespeers is, but it shows there are many others who are still Anti Tan, does not mean I know them all on here :thumbright:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:43 pm

maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Wasted it more like

Calling me a clown three times doesn’t make me a clown. Posting bollocks that we didn’t lose (you probably spell it loose) money on any Malky signings despite ten signings to the contrary as shown (a fact) makes you one junior.

You called me a clown and continue to hurl insults because i don't agree with you, also i didn't say Malky we didn't lose money on any of Malky's signings so get your facts right, and now you call me Junior well at the age of 59 thanks for that.
Malky took us up and he didn't take us down FACT !! So get over yourself

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Oops my phone it was meant to say Malky :lol:

And yes Mallo is Anti Tan like me and always has been :bluescarf:

Tan sacked Mallo for refusing to wear his red shirt when working on the stadium.

I know and Mallo is a good bloke.

I’m not even anti Malky per se. Very grateful to him for taking us up. Where I get annoyed is what happened after we got promoted. His transfer dealings were at best poor and he was out manoeuvred in the transfer market by Steve Bruce. Imagine what a difference Curtis Davies and Huddlestone could have made to us at a smaller price than Cornelius.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Neil, I love your dog pics :lol: :thumbright:

I have no idea who Bluespeers is, but it shows there are many others who are still Anti Tan, does not mean I know them all on here :thumbright:

Annis we did bump into each other in Santa Ponca last Summer,

Neil Love you too, but chill out :bluescarf: The name is Dave by the way

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:50 pm

bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:

Wasted it more like

Take out a 10 million pound player then the stats work for you? Yeah that’s the way they work? Clown.[/quote]

Clown i think you own the Rights for being a clown I didn't say take 10 million anyway it was 7.5 million Clown[/quote]

Calling me a clown three times doesn’t make me a clown. Posting bollocks that we didn’t lose (you probably spell it loose) money on any Malky signings despite ten signings to the contrary as shown (a fact) makes you one junior.[/quote]

You called me a clown and continue to hurl insults because i don't agree with you, also i didn't say Malky we didn't lose money on any of Malky's signings so get your facts right, and now you call me Junior well at the age of 59 thanks for that.
Malky took us up and he didn't take us down FACT !! So get over yourself[/quote]

I’m not hurling insults because you don’t agree with me I’m calling you out because of your blatant bullshit. You literally wrote take out Acorn and pretty much all of Malky’s signings made a profit. In fact very few did.

Junior was a reference to IQ not age.