Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MALKY MACKAY LINED UP TO BE NEXT MANAGER

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:First yes I did put it on fb in Tan out group which has 3,700 followers , but I edited it with in 5mins because as Neil says the min I swear I’ve lost the debate :thumbright:

You lot like winding me up sometimes , Wez admits that.

Second I never ever put it on Twitter.

3rd how come Wez you belong to the Tan out group :lol:

You thought delating and unfriending me on facebook i wouldnt see it i caught you out ! Sort it out annis and you call tan the dictator :lol: dont ruin this message board through censorship oc other peoples views

Annis unfriended me once then realised he would miss all my dog pics so got me on again.

Annis who is Bluespeers? Is he a Keano multi?

Neil, I love your dog pics :lol: :thumbright:

I have no idea who Bluespeers is, but it shows there are many others who are still Anti Tan, does not mean I know them all on here :thumbright:

I thought you all got together and burnt effigies of Tan.

Lifesize obviously as he’s a small man.

Re: MALKY MACKAY LINED UP TO BE NEXT MANAGER '

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:56 pm

maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Malky Mackay is now favourite for Scotland Manager

Despite being ruled out for the Scotland job in November, former Cardiff City boss Malky Mackay is now understood to be back in the frame.

Reports suggest Mackay, who took over as interim boss for the friendly with the Netherlands, is one of several candidates in the running, along with former boss Walter Smith, it is believed he has impressed the Scottish FA is now the front runner for the permanent job.

Could do well there with no money to muck it up :lol:

You mean NO Dictator to tell him what to do even though he was clueless regarding football. Marshall why have you not scored :lol:

Wez, Malky brought more money in to Cardiff than he spent a fact :thumbright: :bluebird:

Wasted it more like

Go on Google and check out all of his players bought and sold and you will see for yourself that he made more more money than he spent it is a Fact :ayatollah:

Good luck Malky hope you get the job :ayatollah:

On players bought and sold there is no way he was up. Significantly down.

Annis is on about getting us promoted and how much that brought in.

As i said go and google Malk's Players bought and sold and take out AC which was a bad buy nearly every player he bought was sold for a profit The facts are there :ayatollah: And remember he also bough Mason for 300K and he was sold for 3.5 million,

Nearly every player he bought made a profit apart from most of them who didn’t. Credibility zero.

Kim signed 2.5 million sold free.
Velikonja signed 2.5 million sold free.
Brayford signed 2.5 million sold 1.5 million.
KTP signed 2.5 million sold 1.5 million.
Miller signed 750k sold free.
Ben Turner signed 675k sold free.
Filip Kiss signed 500k sold free.
Nicky Maynard signed 2.75 million sold free.
Craig Noone signed 1.75 million sold a lot less if not free.
Tommy Smith signed 300k sold free.

Mutch and Mason made a profit.
Medel broke even (possibly)
Caulker broke even (possibly)

Tan bought Velkonja
Maynard had a serious injury
Miller did a job for us got us to the Play offs and a cup final,
The rest were sold or given away on Tans instructions to trim the wage bill after Tan took on OGS who well and truely fu&ked us up.
Mason bought for 300K and sold for 3.5 million ( Not by Malky ) a big profit don't you think

David Marshall sold for profit

Credability really you are the master of that having read most of your Posts which in all honesty i can't even be bothered to reply to

1) You can’t even spell credibility.

2) Thanks for bringing Dave Jones signing David Marshall into this debate about Malky Mackay signings. Roger Johnson also made a profit for the club which is as relevant.

3) You can’t give credit to Malky for players sold after he left for a profit (Mason) without giving him blame for players sold after he left for a loss (multiple examples) without losing credibility but as points 1 and 2 prove you don’t have it to lose.

4) technically Tan bought all the players.

Give you that one on Marshall but if Malky can't have the credit for the profit on Mason then then you can't blame him for players being sold for less after he left
As for spelling mistakes that would be down to me not wearing my glases but please keep the insults coming, I never said Tan bought all the players just the one

Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:04 pm

bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:[quote

Despite being ruled out for the Scotland job in November, former Cardiff City boss Malky Mackay is now understood to

Wez, Malky brought more money in to Cardiff than he spent a fact :thumbright: :bluebird:

Wasted it more like

Go on Google and check out all of his players bought and sold and you will see for yourself that he made more more money than he spent it is a Fact :ayatollah:

As i said go and google Malk's Players bought and sold and take out AC which was a bad buy nearly every player he bought was sold for a profit The facts are there :ayatollah: And remember he also bough Mason for 300K and he was sold for 3.5 million,

Nearly every player he bought made a profit apart from most of them who didn’t. Credibility zero.

Tan bought Velkonja
The rest were sold or given away on Tans instructions to trim the wage bill after Tan took on OGS who well and truely fu&ked us up.
Mason bought for 300K and sold for 3.5 million ( Not by Malky ) a big profit don't you think

Credability really you are the master of that having read most of your Posts which in all honesty i can't even be bothered to reply to

2) Thanks for bringing Dave Jones signing David Marshall into this debate about Malky Mackay signings. Roger Johnson also made a profit for the club which is as relevant.

3) You can’t give credit to Malky for players sold after he left for a profit (Mason) without giving him blame for players sold after he left for a loss (multiple examples) without losing credibility but as points 1 and 2 prove you don’t have it to lose.

4) technically Tan bought all the players.[/quote]

Give you that one on Marshall but if Malky can't have the credit for the profit on Mason then then you can't blame him for players being sold for less after he left
As for spelling mistakes that would be down to me not wearing my glases but please keep the insults coming, I never said Tan bought all the players just the one[/quote][/quote]

Fully prepared to give Malky credit for signing Joe Mason. Joe Ralls too was a Malky signing. His transfer successes were few and far between however. (As far as sell on). Gunnar was another success.

The spine of his championship side composed of DJ signings.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:40 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Malky only mistake was Acorn.

What Malky has gone through over the last 5 years has been over the top from a bitter owner. Tan accuses Malky of bad management but he never questions OGS management which took us back 10 years and basically wasted our premier money. I've never known an owner to have a chip on his shoulder about an ex manager. i can't believe its because of the money because if it was why is he not having a go at OGS?

how can you say this given the number of useless signings we had?

Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:18 am

grange_end1927 wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Ive answered you're question, answer mine how did the rebrand cost us 20 million ? Just admit you made the figure up :lol:

Who employed Ole plus the other 7 managers, plus 6 CEO'S, who runs our club and has the final say?

Show me any other success we've had without Malky, please show me Wez?

Tan employed them so its tans success :lol: come on where did you pluck this 20 million from ? :lol: think the spanish sun and sangria is going to you're head, its making you tell some whoppers :lol:

I know it cost us £20mill plus with the whole change over and change back.
We also lost £millions in merchandise and had the worst ever Premier League shirt sales.
You forget I went to the Shareholders meetings on three occasions and it was spoken about by many shareholders.

20 million how ? What fixed cost did the rebrand have ? It doesnt cost 20 million to change a few signs :lol: we were promoted whwn we rebranded and brought 140 million in you said :lol: you cant have it both ways annis

Who employed Ole plus the other 7 managers, plus 6 CEO'S, who runs our club and has the final say?

Pointless talking to you Wez, your so in love with the Dictator that destroyed the heart and soul of club that you don't see the real picture.

The real picture is that we have been back in blue for years and
The club is in a good place with debt coming down and most of the supporter think tan/club are doing a good job,its you and not letting go of the rebrand that needs addressing give tan and the club the respect they deserve :lol:

Malky brought £140mill in to our club,through his success as a manager a fact :thumbright:

All Tan has done has brought more debt and divided our club which now struggles to get support another fact.

Sorry to stick my nose in gents, I haven't got a clue about figures but what I do know is we wouldn't have been promoted with either Malky or Tan.

I hate Tan for what he's done to our club and I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. There's no doubt that he's rectified his mistakes but that doesn't mean we can't still be bitter towards him - the quicker he's gone the better for me.

Off topic but I thought i'd stick my 50 pence in. :thumbright: :bluebird:

:lol: :lol:

F joke of the year, how old are you kid? :laughing6:

Six, i'm six

Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:27 am

paulh_85 wrote:

What Malky has gone through over the last 5 years has been over the top from a bitter owner. Tan accuses Malky of bad management but he never questions OGS management which took us back 10 years and basically wasted our premier money. I've never known an owner to have a chip on his shoulder about an ex manager. i can't believe its because of the money because if it was why is he not having a go at OGS?

I should have said Malkys only BIG mistake was Acorn. All managers make useless signings.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:47 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

I should have said Malkys only BIG mistake was Acorn. All managers make useless signings.

Brayford was a strange one

Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:25 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Transfers were malkys area of weakness. Despite the alleged dossiers about players it was pretty scatter gun. He bought a lot of over priced players (much like OGS) with seemingly little regard for how they would fit into the team. The result was a very disjointed squad that really didn’t have a plan B. It’s telling that his best players when we went up were Dave Jones’ signings (even if Bluespeers will probably try and say Malky signed them).

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:58 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

i thought he would be one of his better signings but ended up disappointed with him. Even so he was no where near as bad as the Acorn one who even if he came as a free would have still been a disaster.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:00 pm

Don’t know what s worse. The debate when it was a debate. Or the debate now, when it is not. How come Jesus didn’t supply the Welsh with a set of brakes?

Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:34 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:Don’t know what s worse. The debate when it was a debate. Or the debate now, when it is not. How come Jesus didn’t supply the Welsh with a set of brakes?

?????

Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:00 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

i thought he would be one of his better signings but ended up disappointed with him. Even so he was no where near as bad as the Acorn one who even if he came as a free would have still been a disaster.

I think the odd thing was signing him then never giving him a chance. Didn't we sign 3 right backs that summer and end up starting connelly in the first game.

I quite liked Bayford when he was finally given a chance but it was very odd singing. Felt like the reason he signed wasn't a football one, maybe his mate helped him think it would be a good signing

Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:49 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

I think the odd thing was signing him then never giving him a chance. Didn't we sign 3 right backs that summer and end up starting connelly in the first game.

I quite liked Bayford when he was finally given a chance but it was very odd singing. Felt like the reason he signed wasn't a football one, maybe his mate helped him think it would be a good signing

Just two. Bradford and Theophile Catherine when he picked Connolly though was weird.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:13 pm

maccydee wrote:
Scandinavianbluebird wrote:Don’t know what s worse. The debate when it was a debate. Or the debate now, when it is not. How come Jesus didn’t supply the Welsh with a set of brakes?

?????

Just a troll mate.
Sounds like a drunken one at that.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:13 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

?????

Just a troll mate.
Sounds like a drunken one at that.

As baffling as some of Malky’s signings.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:37 am

maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:[quote

Despite being ruled out for the Scotland job in November, former Cardiff City boss Malky Mackay is now understood to

Wasted it more like

Tan bought Velkonja

4) technically Tan bought all the players.

As for spelling mistakes that would be down to me not wearing my glases but please keep the insults coming, I never said Tan bought all the players just the one[/quote][/quote]

Fully prepared to give Malky credit for signing Joe Mason. Joe Ralls too was a Malky signing. His transfer successes were few and far between however. (As far as sell on). Gunnar was another success.

The spine of his championship side composed of DJ signings.[/quote]

Along with Cowie, Mutch, Noone, Helglson,Campbell, Kimbo, Bellamy ( Signed by both Jones/Malky ) they all played as Team throughout the season, very fit team that didn't stop for the whole 90 minutes, not attractive football but got the results But the player for me who got us going would be Hudson, big mistake letting him go, and yes he was bought by Jones not Malky :bluescarf:

Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:33 am

Hudson was epic promotion year. Marshall too and Whitts created and scored plenty until being dropped/rested at end of season.

Mutch didn’t do a lot championship year he came into his own Premiership season. Kim hardly played until towards end of year.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:33 pm

Didn't we replace Hudson with Manga and Morrison that season? Hudson was brilliant but was getting injured a lot and not getting any younger. We placed him with two capable defenders.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:57 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Didn't we replace Hudson with Manga and Morrison that season? Hudson was brilliant but was getting injured a lot and not getting any younger. We placed him with two capable defenders.

Hudson was sold after scoring an own goal against Wolves and got a lot of stick for it, very unjust in my opinion, OGS brought in Manga then got the sack just after it may have been after the Middlesborough game that Manga made his debut, the other defender was Juan Cala, Morrison was bought in at the beginining of season along side Hudson. :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:21 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Didn't we replace Hudson with Manga and Morrison that season? Hudson was brilliant but was getting injured a lot and not getting any younger. We placed him with two capable defenders.

Manga and Morrison were signed year after for championship. Caulker and Turner were premiership defenders if I remember rightly.

Hudson was epic promotion year.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:24 pm

bluespeers wrote:

Hudson was sold after scoring an own goal against Wolves and got a lot of stick for it, very unjust in my opinion, OGS brought in Manga then got the sack just after it may have been after the Middlesborough game that Manga made his debut, the other defender was Juan Cala, Morrison was bought in at the beginining of season along side Hudson. :ayatollah:

Cala and Morrison were signed by OGS. Cala in the Premiership and Morrison when we went down.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:15 pm

maccydee wrote:

Manga and Morrison were signed year after for championship. Caulker and Turner were premiership defenders if I remember rightly.

Isn't that the same time we sold Hudson though.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:44 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Isn't that the same time we sold Hudson though.

Hudsons last kick for us was an own goal against Wolves in the last minute our first season back in the Championship.