For those interested :bluescarf:

Gutted 92nd min 1-1 :cry:

Watch the match live UK time 11am
Link
https://atleticobaleares.com :bluescarf:

ATLETICO BALEARES 1 ELCHE 1

H/T 1-0 :bluescarf:

Spanish Segunda B(Div3)

Atletico Baleares are at home,but deep in relegation and they need a win now against 3rd from top Elche :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Atletico Baleares New Managers Javier 'Manix' Mandiola, first game in charge :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " This Sunday "

Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:05 am

Spanish Segunda B (Div3)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:06 am

:bluescarf:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:07 am

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:23 am

I've followed Elche for a few seasons following a Spanish cup game where they went toe to toe with Valencia I think, they played some really good footie, they have 2 strikers that are good at this level, Benja & Kaba - can see them going up this season.

Will be a good game, I think Baleares can do it if they keep the score tight.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:25 am

Wolfpac wrote:I've followed Elche for a few seasons following a Spanish cup game where they went toe to toe with Valencia I think, they played some really good footie, they have 2 strikers that are good at this level, Benja & Kaba - can see them going up this season.

Only a few years ago I think they were in La Liega.

A very big club with a good team, going to be very tough game for Atletico Baleares.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:14 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:I've followed Elche for a few seasons following a Spanish cup game where they went toe to toe with Valencia I think, they played some really good footie, they have 2 strikers that are good at this level, Benja & Kaba - can see them going up this season.

A very big club with a good team, going to be very tough game for Atletico Baleares.

Aye Annis I think they lost a few of their bigger name players when they were relegated, they still have some older pros in their team, judging by their recent forms, they are not too good on their travels, keep the score tight and nick a goal towards end, that could be a winner for Baleares :bluescarf:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:19 am

Looking at the league table some of these teams have been in the top league recently

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:32 am

Wolfpac wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Aye Annis I think they lost a few of their bigger name players when they were relegated, they still have some older pros in their team, judging by their recent forms, they are not too good on their travels, keep the score tight and nick a goal towards end, that could be a winner for Baleares :bluescarf:

I hope your right, we desperately need the points :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:33 am

wez1927 wrote:Looking at the league table some of these teams have been in the top league recently

Plus the top 3 were in La Leiga a few years ago like Real Mallorca, its such a come down to be in Segunda B(League 3).

Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:15 pm

Atletic Atletic :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

‪ Elche CF
Sunday 11 February
‪ 12.00‬
they are malferit

Don't miss the premiere of our new mister manix mandiola!

We need our fans more than ever

We need you to achieve the 3 points

Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:21 pm

Hopefully the tide will turn and 3 points for Atletico Balearics! :thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:25 am

Good luck Sunday. Let's hope we can do Cardiff a favour by beating Villa. Me and my son will be travelling up to Vile Park in the morning from South Wales. Only given us 2100 tickets, we could have sold 10000 for this one no problem!

Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:55 am

Sven wrote:Hopefully the tide will turn and 3 points for Atletico Balearics! :thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

I really hope so Chris :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Off now to go and watch them :thumbright:

Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:56 am

lucky wrote:Good luck Sunday. Let's hope we can do Cardiff a favour by beating Villa. Me and my son will be travelling up to Vile Park in the morning from South Wales. Only given us 2100 tickets, we could have sold 10000 for this one no problem!

Cheers and Goof Luck to you Brummies today, have a great day :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:10 am

Annis is the Baleares game streamed from their YouTube channel again?

Wouldn't mind watching this whilst I cook the Sunday lunch

Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:11 am

New Manager Javier 'Manix' Mandiola in training yesterday :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:13 am

Wolfpac wrote:Annis is the Baleares game streamed from their YouTube channel again?

Wouldn't mind watching this whilst I cook the Sunday lunch

Going to be a tough game

Scott Yes :thumbright:

11am UK time

https://atleticobaleares.com :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: " This Sunday " Watch Live 11am UK time

Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:27 am

Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:31 am

Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:52 am

Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:52 am

Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:33 am

1-0 Atletic :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:09 pm

1-0 half-time :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:29 pm

Gutted 91st min 1-1

Re: " This Sunday " Gutted 92nd min

Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:05 pm

Not looking good

Re: " This Sunday " Gutted 92nd min

Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:51 pm

Badalona lol...