Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Joe Bennett 'flying' again

Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:17 am

Joe Bennett 'flying' again

NEIL WARNOCK:

"Bennett’s apologised and said it wouldn’t happen again and he’s flying now. It’s not him. He thought he was taking one for the team, but he’s learned from it and apologised from me and the team."

"I don’t think it’s playing on his mind - he knows if it does he won’t be playing. He made a mistake, held his hand up and got on with it. There’s been a lot worse tackles this year. Berardi’s was worse last week, it was intentional. I don’t condone them but they can look worse in slow-mo."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Joe Bennett 'flying' again

Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Joe Bennett 'flying' again

NEIL WARNOCK:

"Bennett’s apologised and said it wouldn’t happen again and he’s flying now. It’s not him. He thought he was taking one for the team, but he’s learned from it and apologised from me and the team."

"I don’t think it’s playing on his mind - he knows if it does he won’t be playing. He made a mistake, held his hand up and got on with it. There’s been a lot worse tackles this year. Berardi’s was worse last week, it was intentional. I don’t condone them but they can look worse in slow-mo."

Warnock saying all the right things ATM and shutting down fans absurd thoughts on things. :bluebird: :ayatollah: