Bruno Manga "Premier League"

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:31 am

Neil Warnock: "I reckon Bruno Manga could get into three quarter of the Premier League teams."
Attachments
DGZG1mMXsAE7j8i.jpg-large-2-2-2.jpeg
DGZG1mMXsAE7j8i.jpg-large-2-2-2.jpeg (140.93 KiB) Viewed 3617 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Bruno Manga "Premier League"

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:33 am

The players who are surprising Warnock

Warnock can’t believe some of his players aren’t already playing in the Premier League...

NEIL WARNOCK:

My biggest surprise in pre-season was no-one came in for Manga on a free. I reckon he could get in three quarter of Premier League teams. I was delighted and he’s been a credit. Morrison has kept surprising people, there’s more to his game that just being a big lump.
Attachments
DGZG1mMXsAE7j8i.jpg-large-2-2-2.jpeg
DGZG1mMXsAE7j8i.jpg-large-2-2-2.jpeg (140.93 KiB) Viewed 3603 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Wolfpac » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:37 am

Bruno is a brilliant defender, so composed on the ball, a Lillian Thuram type player.

Morrison has surprised me, he's really up there as one of the best defenders outside the Prem, it shows how much we missed him during those games he was absence, he's our captain and I'm happy to eat my words and admit I was wrong about him.
Wolfpac

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:39 am

It wouldn't bother me if Manga left tomorrow to be honest.

He's great as a back up but I don't think he's better than Morrison or Bamba.
Do you think Warnock is trying to get a sale in the summer ?? Or does he actually rate him that highly?
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby mugsy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:07 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:It wouldn't bother me if Manga left tomorrow to be honest.

Do you think Warnock is trying to get a sale in the summer ?? Or does he actually rate him that highly?

At centre back he is definitely Premier League class ( not at full back though ). :ayatollah:
mugsy

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:11 pm

mugsy wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:It wouldn't bother me if Manga left tomorrow to be honest.

At centre back he is definitely Premier League class ( not at full back though ). :ayatollah:

He takes way too many touches for me. The amount of times I've shouted at Manga is incredible!
Stick it up the pitch or failing that put it in row Z. :banghead: :banghead:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby theclaw » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:29 pm

The thing is we use Bamba in that holding midfield position so he’s very important.
theclaw

Postby DandoCCFC » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:40 pm

I don't know how much Manga could get away with being clever in the Prem compared to our division mind you especially without the amount of pace in the Prem but he could more or less give it a go with a team like Bournemouth, West Brom etc.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby nubbsy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:32 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
mugsy wrote:

He takes way too many touches for me. The amount of times I've shouted at Manga is incredible!

Well it's obvious you can't recognise class. Try watching the top defenders in the world, they very rarely go route 1.

And in response to your previous comment, loosing manga would be a huge blow. Bamba often plays in front of the back two. factor in that, squad rotation and injuries and he's an absolutely crucial part of our squad.
nubbsy

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:36 pm

nubbsy wrote:
mugsy wrote:

Well it's obvious you can't recognise class. Try watching the top defenders in the world, they very rarely go route 1.

I don't mind it with a full back but with a centre half its not clever IMO.
We all have our preferences but for me a centre half should hoof it if in trouble not try and turn and potentially lose possession, or possibly even concede a goal.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:36 pm

nubbsy wrote:
mugsy wrote:

We all have our preferences but for me a centre half should hoof it if in trouble not try and turn and potentially lose possession, or possibly even concede a goal.

I have to disagree. I want my footballers to play football and not resort to the Ben Turner type of football we had previously.
Manga plays football how it should be played but I’ve also seen him smack it up the pitch when there’s zero options or he’s in trouble.

IMO he’d certainly suit the premiership at centre back, he’s a classy player.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:51 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
mugsy wrote:

I have to disagree. I want my footballers to play football and not resort to the Ben Turner type of football we had previously.
Manga plays football how it should be played but I’ve also seen him smack it up the pitch when there’s zero options or he’s in trouble.

IMO he’d certainly suit the premiership at centre back, he’s a classy player.

We may or may not find out... I know he's highly rated by many so I'm not saying you're wrong, just an opinion - I wouldn't pick him but i'm not Neil Warnock :thumbright:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby RV Casual » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:45 pm

You can't compare Manga and Bamba, totally different plus we need to accept that Bamba is coming to the end of his career, he would be no good in the Premiership and probably has one more season in him after this one at this level if that.
RV Casual

Postby Dahboy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:48 am

mugsy wrote:

This^^
Dahboy

Return to General Chat