Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bristol City should be allowed 3500 tickets

Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:56 pm

Surely if the police can handle 70000 rugby fans and 70000 boxing fans, they can also handle a few thousand bristol city fans..they should at least have the same quota as we had up there

Re: bristol city should be allowed 3500 tickets

Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:58 pm

no

Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:03 pm

They caused the trouble they pay the price....simples.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:30 pm

litoblues wrote:Surely if the police can handle 70000 rugby fans and 70000 boxing fans, they can also handle a few thousand bristol city fans..they should at least have the same quota as we had up there

why - who cares whether they have a full allocation or not. They haven't even earned the right for them to not be bubbled following their past few visits

Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:07 pm

paulh_85 wrote:no

Yes, if we can't fill the stadium, I can't see the problem, as the majority will behave themselves :thumbright:

Ask yourself how you would feel if it was our club being 'reduced' because of the actions of a few mavericks last time out?

We should be bigger and better prepared than that! ;) :(

Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:14 pm

Its only ever a few idiots that cause trouble .... 95% of fans go for a day out and to watch the game. Let them in!

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:38 pm

We should dangle a 'carrot' :laughing6: and then take it away and say sorry you can't have any more :laughing6:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:00 pm

avondaleblue wrote:We should dangle a 'carrot' :laughing6: and then take it away and say sorry you can't have any more :laughing6:

We did. Thats why they've had their allocation cut. After their last few visits they get what they deserve.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:43 am

Sven wrote:

Yes, if we can't fill the stadium, I can't see the problem, as the majority will behave themselves :thumbright:

Ask yourself how you would feel if it was our club being 'reduced' because of the actions of a few mavericks last time out?

I’m use to our club being limited for away games because of the small amount of dickheads we have

I’m happy to see consistancy

Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:55 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=192960 :thumbright:

Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:54 am

paulh_85 wrote:
Sven wrote:

I’m use to our club being limited for away games because of the small amount of dickheads we have

Sadly, there is no consistency other than the lack of it...! ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:07 pm

Sven wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Sven wrote:

Sadly, there is no consistency other than the lack of it...! ;) :ayatollah:

Agree with you're post they should have been given biggar ticket allocation better atmosphere with biggar crowd