Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' CARDIFF / SWANSEA TROUBLE '

Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:26 am

Shameful times from both sets of supporters. Both sides Welsh but tribal genes take over. Im sure everybody is glad these scenes are over.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:30 am

Swansea fans v Cardiff
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:47 am

Remember 82 very well my mate was on Hms Glamorgan out in the Falklands and was working next to a Jack I sent him the daily mirror when there was a photo with a copper with a dart in his helmet and Maggie was going mad saying we need to stop this.He showed his mate and they started rolling around on the floor as the argies were bombing their ship their commander wasn't very happy. :D

Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:' CARDIFF / SWANSEA TROUBLE '

Funny one with skin head v the trendies....as the jacks were always a decade behind when it comes to fashion it’s obvious who’s who....the first one I went to was in August 87 I think. Arrived at central on the train just as a Swansea train pulled in who were then attacked by 150 Cardiff in central square as soon as they got out of station with me behind them.....

Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:13 pm

I have never posted on this forum Even though I have been reading for years I look on here this morning and see a picture of myself covered in blood And I still have the scars to prove it at the time they said I was a Swansea fan but I can assure you I am not a Jack I remember it well

Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:51 pm

Great times at the time
We were shit on the pitch but off it...

Them days are gone now and the world has changed.. but loved it at the time

Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:16 pm

Was in the car that hit the fans mate. Thought they were Swansea fans, but they were Cardiff fans. We came round the corner and they were in the road fighting What a mad day.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:45 pm

On your day your mob was untouchable

Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:08 pm

Great memories bring back more away days like those and well double our away following !!!

Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:49 pm

goats wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:' CARDIFF / SWANSEA TROUBLE '

Funny one with skin head v the trendies....as the jacks were always a decade behind when it comes to fashion it’s obvious who’s who....the first one I went to was in August 87 I think. Arrived at central on the train just as a Swansea train pulled in who were then attacked by 150 Cardiff in central square as soon as they got out of station with me behind them.....

I think the Skinhead clothing was better than the casual look back then :thumbright: