Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ryan Sessegnon

Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:58 pm

How come this player has not been snapped up by a Prem team.Seems to score a fair share of goals,always plays well when I’ve seen him and just been awarded player of the month for the championship.

Re: Ryan Sessegnon

Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:01 pm

theclaw wrote:How come this player has not been snapped up by a Prem team.Seems to score a fair share of goals,always plays well when I’ve seen him and just been awarded player of the month for the championship.

He's been good past 2 yrs since debut at 15/16 very surprised hast been picked up by bigger team although they've been sniffing around for past 3 windows!

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:29 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
theclaw wrote:How come this player has not been snapped up by a Prem team.Seems to score a fair share of goals,always plays well when I’ve seen him and just been awarded player of the month for the championship.

He's been good past 2 yrs since debut at 15/16 very surprised hast been picked up by bigger team although they've been sniffing around for past 3 windows!

Seen plenty of stories last few years saying Spurs are signing him and loaning him back to Fulham! Maybe this summer...

Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:15 pm

hotwings wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Seen plenty of stories last few years saying Spurs are signing him and loaning him back to Fulham! Maybe this summer...

It'll happen eventually, always does. Look at Will Hughes.

Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:38 pm

:thumbup: