Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bristol City ticket allocation

Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:00 pm

I have read vince is post on here as regards Bristol City ticket allocation and I have also replied to vinc is post on here as I said i am in contact with to of there supporters and told them that I thought it would have because of the trouble they caused last season and turning up in canton hours before kick off looking for trouble once again I don't know what they are expecting half time it wouldn't have bothered me if they had been given three thousand tickets to be fair our police could handle them no problem they handled far biggar than Bristol City but to me if they had given them more tickets without restrictions then the the atmosphere would be even better biggar the crowd more money for us .but in the premeir league with all the big derby games they have more so the ones which are in the same city I'm sure they get problems all the time but you never see restrictions or ticket allocations cut I'm not defending Bristol City in anyway but this is a big derby game but not as big as those in the premier league iknow vince said they could have to thousand odd tickets without restrictions but if you are coming by train how on earth are going to get to a service station to get a ticket and then back again it would cost a fortune in a taxi that was the first proposal for them .im not entirly happy with the midday Sunday kick off would have preferred three o'clock on a Saturday like it should have been but I'm sure the cardiif police as I said earlier in my post would have handled them no problem