Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:54 pm

Willo Cardiff wrote:
maccydee wrote:NML is playing very badly

Id put pilkington on for him, his first touch has been awful

Second touch not much better either.

Re: Not doing bad as we have ten men

Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:56 pm

paulh_85 wrote:He isn’t the only one mind. Bamba and Grujic looking awful too

They are not playing great agreed but NML is adding nothing. Need him back to his start of season form.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:23 pm

What game is Warnock watching if he hasn’t taken NML off?

Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:46 pm

If we have so many options wide right he shouldn’t play again.

Wildschut
Feeney
Ward
Harris
Paterson

Should all be picked right wing ahead of him. He actually put us under more pressure with his shocking touch. Our players wouldn’t pass to him.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:47 pm

paulh_85 wrote:He isn’t the only one mind. Bamba and Grujic looking awful too

Agreed NML was an embarrassment in that game, didn't even look league 2 standard. And Bamba had a dodgy game along with Grujic who looked poor. I thought Morrison, Ralls and Hoilett played well mind.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:50 pm

Let's be fair the ref had a nightmare .

Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:07 pm

maccydee wrote:If we have so many options wide right he shouldn’t play again.

Wildschut
Feeney
Ward
Harris
Paterson

Should all be picked right wing ahead of him. He actually put us under more pressure with his shocking touch. Our players wouldn’t pass to him.

Have to agree with this at the moment.
Take him out of the picture like he did at Leeds and let him try to work his way back into the starting eleven. At the moment he shouldn’t be anywhere near.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:11 pm

He has been out of form recently, but that was ridiculous tonight. Constantly made the wrong decision, couldn’t beat a player and his touch was dreadful.

How he lasted 75 mins is beyond me - we might not love Feeney, but he is miles ahead of NML at the moment and an at least get past a man.

He needs some time out of the team as he is becoming a liability.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:15 pm

psw78 wrote:He has been out of form recently, but that was ridiculous tonight. Constantly made the wrong decision, couldn’t beat a player and his touch was dreadful.

How he lasted 75 mins is beyond me - we might not love Feeney, but he is miles ahead of NML at the moment and an at least get past a man.

Definitely a liability. If only we had two Hoilett’s.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:19 pm

psw78 wrote:He has been out of form recently, but that was ridiculous tonight. Constantly made the wrong decision, couldn’t beat a player and his touch was dreadful.

if you noticed he started to get ignored by the rest of the City players as the game went on, as they stopped pasing the ball to him and kept going down Hoilett's wing (who can blame them). I agree he should have been brought off at Half Time. He's annoyed me so much with that performance I don't want to see him for a month tbh.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:44 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:

if you noticed he started to get ignored by the rest of the City players as the game went on, as they stopped pasing the ball to him and kept going down Hoilett's wing (who can blame them). I agree he should have been brought off at Half Time. He's annoyed me so much with that performance I don't want to see him for a month tbh.

That’s what I mean by a liability - not only because he constantly gave the ball away with an awful touch, but exactly to your point, other players didn’t want to give him the ball - so in effect we literally played with 10 men.

He is clearly low on confidence and needs a spell out; but Warnock is going to make it worse for him if he continues to play him when in such bad form. I still can’t get my head around why he wasn’t hooked off at half time or at worst on 60 minutes.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:05 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:

That’s what I mean by a liability - not only because he constantly gave the ball away with an awful touch, but exactly to your point, other players didn’t want to give him the ball - so in effect we literally played with 10 men.

He is clearly low on confidence and needs a spell out; but Warnock is going to make it worse for him if he continues to play him when in such bad form. I still can’t get my head around why he wasn’t hooked off at half time or at worst on 60 minutes.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:20 am

The way Grujic played tonight it was like playing 9 against 11.

12 if you include the clown with the whistle.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:15 am

davids wrote:The way Grujic played tonight it was like playing 9 against 11.

Have to agree this game was there for the taking but these 2 let us down, :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:34 am

I think Grujic will be class.

But don’t see what he offers us that Ledley wouldn’t.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:34 am

maccydee wrote:

You sneaked that one in, Neil. It's been a while! ;) :thumbright: :clap: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:39 am

Sven wrote:
maccydee wrote:

You sneaked that one in, Neil. It's been a while! ;) :thumbright: :clap: :lol: :lol:

It’s 100% true though. Exactly what we have needed all year.

I honestly think without Grujic it would have been a Preston type hammering.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:00 pm

maccydee wrote:
Sven wrote:
maccydee wrote:

It’s 100% true though. Exactly what we have needed all year.

I honestly think without Grujic it would have been a Preston type hammering.

I only watched the replay of the game this morning and think Grujic did his job well :thumbright: :ayatollah: