Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We can't pass the ball

Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:53 pm

Awful to watch we must be up there as one of the worst passing side in the league..

Re: We can't pass the ball

Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:09 pm

U11 stuff

Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:15 pm

Because we are not close enough to play short passes and don't look for space always crowded out by milwall players

Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:18 pm

Millwall link up so well and spray it around nicely, you'd think they'd be ones challenging for promotion if you'd u didn't know

Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:21 pm

Wolfpac wrote:Millwall link up so well and spray it around nicely, you'd think they'd be ones challenging for promotion if you'd u didn't know

Other clubs must wonder how the hell we are where we are? Have we had shot this half? Always 2nd to ball :roll: now changed midfield not sure if that will do any good. :old:

Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:25 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:Millwall link up so well and spray it around nicely, you'd think they'd be ones challenging for promotion if you'd u didn't know

Other clubs must wonder how the hell we are where we are? Have we had shot this half? Always 2nd to ball :roll: now changed midfield not sure if that will do any good. :old:

I'm questioning how we are where we are ha

Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:42 pm

Terrible football why do tv companies want to show this dire rubbish is beyond me.
Slade had shit for the same crap

Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:30 pm

It's been the same all season. Hoof the ball in the air and hope for the best.

Shocking viewing for tv.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:38 pm

Not including the second half I thought the first half was some of the best stuff we played on the deck since Leeds home.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:18 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Not including the second half I thought the first half was some of the best stuff we played on the deck since Leeds home.

But we lose our way in most of our matches and we are really struggling then don't get back into games until last ten minutes as our late goals stats show.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:53 pm

Jasonccfc wrote:Awful to watch we must be up there as one of the worst passing side in the league..

Which is why I don't understand the few on here who still think we will finish in the top two. I think anyone who knows anything about football knows we will not be getting automatic promotion.Even Warnock has more or less said the same. We are doing well considering the players we have, and the lack of funds we have had to spend. It will be an achievement to be in the top six at the end of the season, and I still believe that we can do it if we have a little bit of luck. If we are in the play offs, anything is possible.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:57 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:Awful to watch we must be up there as one of the worst passing side in the league..

Which is why I don't understand the few on here who still think we will finish in the top two. I think anyone who knows anything about football knows we will not be getting automatic promotion.Even Warnock has more or less said the same. We are doing well considering the players we have, and the lack of funds we have had to spend. It will be an achievement to be in the top six at the end of the season, and I still believe that we can do it if we have a little bit of luck. If we are in the play offs, anything is possible.

There's passing and there's passing for sake of it not sure where we fit in with this? EG one team recently passed ball 40 times only to lose ball inside own half where it never left!!!! All I can say is we lose our way in mid game and then get it back last 10/15 minutes like tonight only one team was going to win in last 10 mins and we should have!

Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:55 pm

Lost count of the times we just kicked it straight to them when there were better options. Hoofball to anyone and it's been happening since the shit run before xmas until now.
We were playing decent stuff until then