Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY VIEW:TONIGHT WERE CARDIFF CITY ROBBED OF THE WIN BY R

Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:59 pm

If the referee was concerned about a head injury he should have blown up straight away not let the game carry on whether it be 1 second or 10 seconds. If he had blown straight away that would be understandable, but to wait and then blow his whistle just as Bamba is about to kick the ball is indefensible. Wasn't he the same numpty that gave Birmingham a penalty when the ball hit Connolly in the mush :banghead:

Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:16 am

CROWD 13,204

Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:41 am

pembroke allan wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:Goal wasn’t actually disallowed, kinda feel for the ref as he had already let play go on for a bit

He did but as bamba kicked ball he turned away why?

1 second more and its a goal i think the Ref will have nightmares overs that :bluescarf:

Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:03 am

Updated :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:23 am

The ref didnt see Bamba apparently :shock:

Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:34 am

I thought he ref'd it OK.

Two full blooded championship teams going hammer and tongs for it, nothing dirty or cheating. The ref made a mistake, it happens....Whats Warnocks excuse for NML being left on for so long ? Damour on Patterson out wide.......

Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:35 am

Whatever, we need 6 points this week and we need villa to start to slip up else 2nd is gone.