Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MILLWALL 1-1 CARDIFF FT: THE REF ROBBED US OF A WIN

Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:47 pm

Bamba overhead kick was disallowed due to a head injury outside of the box. The referee robbed us and Cardiff should have won that; but I guess it was a point gained knowing that other big clubs around us did not fair well against Millwall and we are only 2 points from 2nd, and 7 points from the last Play Off place. I guess we will come back stronger and fighting, Zohore made an appearance near the end and showed some improvements, but Mr Nathaniel Mendez-Laing (his proper name) didn't do much, even though he tried his best on the wing.

Overall, I thought Cardiff were a solid unit during the match and fought well against an equally tough team in Millwall.
I still believe we can grab that 2nd spot and going to be rooting for Norwich who face Derby County tomorrow.

Re: MILLWALL 1-1 CARDIFF FT: THE REF ROBBED US OF A WIN

Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:18 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:Bamba overhead kick was disallowed due to a head injury outside of the box, the referee robbed us, Cardiff should off won that, but I guess it was a point gained knowing that other big clubs around us did not fair well against Millwall and we are only 2 points from 2nd, and 7 points from the last place in the Play Offs so I guess that we will come back stronger and fighting, Zohore made an appearance near the end and showed some improvements, but Lang did not do much even though he tried his best on the wing.

Overall I think Cardiff was a solid unit during the match and fought well against an equally tough team in Millwall.
I still believe we can grab that 2nd spot, just going to be routing for Norwich who face Derby County tomorrow.

Spot on.