Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEIL WARNOCK: “ NOT HAPPY AT ALL “

Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:41 pm

: Neil Warnock's ref rant | soccer News | Sky Sports

Friday 09 February 2018

"He's an experienced referee and I feel really let down tonight. I think the official has cost us the game tonight - it's an absolute disgrace.

"If he doesn't see that it's [a last minute decision] a penalty, he shouldn't be refereeing. If he doesn't see that he's going to score, if he just lets it go another half a second, that's what he's here for - this is the Championship!

"We're fighting to get into the Premier League - two major decisions and he's got them both wrong."

Re: NEIL WARNOCK: “ NOT HAPPY AT ALL “

Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:: Neil Warnock's ref rant | soccer News | Sky Sports

Friday 09 February 2018

"He's an experienced referee and I feel really let down tonight. I think the official has cost us the game tonight - it's an absolute disgrace.

"If he doesn't see that it's [a last minute decision] a penalty, he shouldn't be refereeing. If he doesn't see that he's going to score, if he just lets it go another half a second, that's what he's here for - this is the Championship!

"We're fighting to get into the Premier League - two major decisions and he's got them both wrong."

He's spot on.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:01 am

We was robbed and the referee was wank end off !!!! Lift ourselves up and go again few key players for city were really shit also :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:30 am

Forever Blue wrote:: Neil Warnock's ref rant | soccer News | Sky Sports

Friday 09 February 2018

Can’t believe sky did not sure our penalty appeal right at the end, looked hand ball to me, very poor