Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Disappointed

Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:50 am

I was disappointed with Warnocks subtituations against Millwall bringing on two defensive midfield players with a good 20 minutes to go,even the Sky pundits found that a bit negative,again just my personal opinion

Re: Disappointed

Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:33 am

He settled for a point and was lucky to get it

Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:59 am

angelis1949 wrote:I was disappointed with Warnocks subtituations against Millwall bringing on two defensive midfield players with a good 20 minutes to go,even the Sky pundits found that a bit negative,again just my personal opinion

Though the substitutions coincided with the city getting on top.For me he should have brought them on sooner.I still find it surprising that people seem to miss Halfords influence on a game.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:38 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:I was disappointed with Warnocks subtituations against Millwall bringing on two defensive midfield players with a good 20 minutes to go,even the Sky pundits found that a bit negative,again just my personal opinion

Though the substitutions coincided with the city getting on top.For me he should have brought them on sooner.I still find it surprising that people seem to miss Halfords influence on a game.

Yes after subs we were the better team so they worked but as usual done to late to have effect on result :old: