Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"NOBODY'S MENTIONED OUR BEST PLAYER LAST NIGHT"!!

Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:18 pm

Thought Hoillett and Ralls had very good games,but the stand out performer had to be Neil Etheridge.His kicking has been questioned all season but last night it was spot on.Couple of top draw saves aswell,especially the one that took a deflection off manga.A good night for Etheridge,and he's getting better game by game-could be worth a lot of money if he keeps developing.
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Re: "NOBODY'S MENTIONED OUR BEST PLAYER LAST NIGHT"!!

Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:49 pm

sir ninian wrote:Thought Hoillett and Ralls had very good games,but the stand out performer had to be Neil Etheridge.His kicking has been questioned all season but last night it was spot on.Couple of top draw saves aswell,especially the one that took a deflection off manga.A good night for Etheridge,and he's getting better game by game-could be worth a lot of money if he keeps developing.
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Hoilett yes. Ralls I thought was poor. You could tell that he and bamba were not fit to play

Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:05 pm

That’s cos it’s more fun slating NML.

Only half joking.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:15 pm

Hoilett was easily our best player last night

Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:51 pm

I've mentioned in other posts how good Hoilett was, thought he was superb and killed Romeo down that left wing. Also agree thought Ralls was good and again doing the 1 man midfield job again, and Morrison and Etheridge had a solid game.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:55 am

I don’t understand the comment of people saying Etheridge has got better and better every game..

He’s been consistent all season and dealt with everything a Goalkeeper should be capable of dealing with. He has never once had a bad game. He’s been our most consistent player all season. He is not only now starting to get good haha. He’s been great every week. Very safe hands and NEVER spills the ball. Huge quality in a Goalkeeper

Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:19 am

Ralls could have been off the pace because of flu? He’s been outstanding all season...

Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:48 pm

North Wales Blue wrote:Ralls could have been off the pace because of flu? He’s been outstanding all season...

Agree i didnt think he had a good game

Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:03 am

The fullback got booked early so Hoilett ran at him at every opportunity.
For his goal he would've been brought down if he wasn't already on a yellow.