Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED: ' VERY TIGHT NOW '

Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:27 pm

' VERY TIGHT NOW FOR 2ND PLACE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP ' :bluebird:

If Cardiff want to be in the Top 2 they have to beat Bolton home Tuesday night & Boro home on Saturday :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

UPDATED AFTER VILLA 2 BRUM 0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' VERY TIGHT NOW '

Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:43 pm

Annis it's in our hands BLOOBIRDS

Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:48 pm

Here’s a weird statistic from the top of the table this weekend. Cardiff, Derby, Fulham, Bristol City and Preston all took the lead in their matches but were pegged back for a draw! Bristol City spectacularly From 3-0!

Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:02 pm

Still another match to be played this weekend

Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:05 pm

pengamblue wrote:Annis it's in our hands BLOOBIRDS

It certainly is and 6pts is a must next week :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:07 pm

bluebird58 wrote:Here’s a weird statistic from the top of the table this weekend. Cardiff, Derby, Fulham, Bristol City and Preston all took the lead in their matches but were pegged back for a draw! Bristol City spectacularly From 3-0!

That is a weird one.

Next week City must get those 6pts :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:08 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Still another match to be played this weekend

Villa.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:28 pm

Bolton is a must win game now. Hope Madine comes back to haunt them and starts to repay some of his madive fee.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:53 am

CF23 Bluebird wrote:Bolton is a must win game now. Hope Madine comes back to haunt them and starts to repay some of his madive fee.

I would have thought all your home games were must win games,as for Mardine it could be the case that part of the deal that brought him here would be that he would not play against his old club

Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:34 am

angelis1949 wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:Bolton is a must win game now. Hope Madine comes back to haunt them and starts to repay some of his madive fee.

I would have thought all your home games were must win games,as for Mardine it could be the case that part of the deal that brought him here would be that he would not play against his old club

Can’t see that.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:39 am

paulh_85 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

Can’t see that.

Why?

I assume it’s only loan deals that stipulate the player can’t feature when teams meet

I assume it’s only loan deals that stipulate the player can’t feature when teams meet

Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:40 am

angelis1949 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

Can’t see that.

Why?

Because it doesnt tend to happen in purchases

Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

Can’t see that.

Why?

I have to bow to your apparent superior knowledge on this subject

Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:11 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

Can’t see that.

Why?

I have to bow to your apparent superior knowledge on this subject

:lol: ok well show me either where it’s happened before or that Bolton have done it with Madine ?

I obviously don’t know for a 100% fact but it’s clearly unlikely

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:02 pm

No caveat to prevent Gary Madine playing against his old club! ;)

He's a Cardiff City player now and I hope he feels the need to show his ex-colleagues what they're missing! :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:36 pm

Wolves & Villa for me in the automatic places. Fulham and Derby in the play offs, plus any two from the other five sides making up the top nine places down as far as, and including Middlesbrough.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:43 pm

Villa 2 up they look right on the money now.

We beat Bolton Tuesday we can draw level on points with the Rams, her s hoping!

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:51 pm

Wolfpac wrote:Villa 2 up they look right on the money now.

Derby playing on Tuesday too aren’t they? Not sure who against

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:55 pm

Getting to the part of the season where squad strength in depth begins to show. Villa have a lot of strength, and their cash situation has obviously helped. Nice to be able to have the likes of Grabban sitting on your bench. I can see them pulling away from everyone else directly below them over the next few weeks. I think Bristol's challenge will start to fade now, Bolton is important for us, and we need at least 4 points from our next two games.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:55 pm

Sheff We'd away, could be a tricky place for them

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:56 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

Derby playing on Tuesday too aren’t they? Not sure who against

Away- Sheff Wed.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:59 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:

Getting to the part of the season where squad strength in depth begins to show. Villa have a lot of strength, and their cash situation has obviously helped. Nice to be able to have the likes of Grabban sitting on your bench. I can see them pulling away from everyone else directly below them over the next few weeks. I think Bristol's challenge will start to fade now, Bolton is important for us, and we need at least 4 points from our next two games.

Villa have won 7 in row so due couple of negative results you would think?

Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:02 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

Villa have Fulham away Sat
Preston home
Sheff We'd away

Can see them dropping points imo

Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:03 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

Their confidence will be sky high right now, so we could do with seeing them lose to see how they react. A lot of quality players there unfortunately, and they are looking a real prospect for a top two finish right now.

Re: UPDATED: ' VERY TIGHT NOW '

Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:46 pm

UPDATED
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:25 am

Think we will batter both Bolton and Boro. :bluebird:

Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:34 am

Villa total second spot.

We'll be in the play offs.