Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why?

Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:39 pm

I don't get why we didnt target their right back all game after his nightmare first 5 minutes. I thought we would have played everything to Hoilett instead he harxly saw the ball after we scored

Re: Why?

Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:48 pm

CF23 Bluebird wrote:I don't get why we didnt target their right back all game after his nightmare first 5 minutes. I thought we would have played everything to Hoilett instead he harxly saw the ball after we scored

Probably the same reason why Millwall didn't spend the entire second half attacking down their right flank when that was where our defensive weakness is and where their goal came from in the first half.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:15 pm

CF23 Bluebird wrote:I don't get why we didnt target their right back all game after his nightmare first 5 minutes. I thought we would have played everything to Hoilett instead he harxly saw the ball after we scored

Because that would involve passing and we just whacked it down the middle

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:40 am

He hardly saw the ball after we scored after 4 minutes?! :shock: Absolute cobblers - was probably our man of the match! :lol: