Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The greatest gamble of all with our club

Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:53 pm

1. We get promoted and will be ok as every plastic will want a season ticket

2. We will not be promoted and will already have spent next years season ticket money

Which do we think will happen?

Re: The greatest gamble of all with our club

Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:54 pm

keith pontin wrote:1. We get promoted and will be ok as every plastic will want a season ticket

2. We will not be promoted and will already have spent next years season ticket money

no 1 i hope

Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:55 pm

or we could get investment?

Who knows? :shock: :? :? :? :?

Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:58 pm

The Malaysian investment will happen. The Premier push is about upping the clubs value i.e. a club in the Premiership is worth more (probably 45p a share) than one in the Championship.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:02 pm

Tony, Without a doubt you are correct on the value of the club.

However PR has stated that the investment from the Malayans will not come until after the transfer window has closed.

So nobody will know in February if the shares are worth 4.5 or 45 pence.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:10 pm

keith pontin wrote:Tony, Without a doubt you are correct on the value of the club.

However PR has stated that the investment from the Malayans will not come until after the transfer window has closed.

So nobody will know in February if the shares are worth 4.5 or 45 pence.

Correct, but by then we will have around 11,000 season ticket holders, probably 5 new players with results in our favour and 4th or 5th placing in the league.

Factor in Ridsdale's silver tonge and hey presto you have 45p per share.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:05 pm

keith pontin wrote:1. We get promoted and will be ok as every plastic will want a season ticket

I will take the option 1, as I have my seats reserved for the next 5 years :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I will take the option 1, as I have my seats reserved for the next 5 years :lol: :ayatollah:

Rubbish you just want your money back...........so do I.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:11 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Rubbish you just want your money back...........so do I.

Yes Def :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: