Grujic best game so far

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Grujic best game so far

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:42 pm

nubbsy wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
BlueMagic wrote:Done well fair play. Be interesting when gunnarson is fit...
Gunnar holding and ralls and grujic playing ahead of him could be good i think, grujic is so calm in posession and if he could do this further up the field could create more chances for us and score a few himself possibly, lots of options available for us

Yeah he isn't quite the battler but an impressive player. Maybe it would be him and Gunnar holding but doing slightly different jobs to allow Ralls to get forward more like at Sunderland.

Two holding players, no thanks! Gunnarson thinks he's too good for us so the sooner he pisses off the better.

is that the same Gunnersson whos given his all for us for years? :roll:

Yeah the one that can't pass water. Great battler but one dimensional and only wants to stay if we go to the prem, but he's not prem quality. Sooner he's off the wage bill we can get a permanent replacement.

I agree. He’s stated he’s off at the end of the season so .... cheerio as far as I’m concerned.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Sven » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:35 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Gunnar holding and ralls and grujic playing ahead of him could be good i think, grujic is so calm in posession and if he could do this further up the field could create more chances for us and score a few himself possibly, lots of options available for us

Yeah he isn't quite the battler but an impressive player. Maybe it would be him and Gunnar holding but doing slightly different jobs to allow Ralls to get forward more like at Sunderland.

Two holding players, no thanks! Gunnarson thinks he's too good for us so the sooner he pisses off the better.

Yeah the one that can't pass water. Great battler but one dimensional and only wants to stay if we go to the prem, but he's not prem quality. Sooner he's off the wage bill we can get a permanent replacement.

I agree. He’s stated he’s off at the end of the season so .... cheerio as far as I’m concerned.

Yep, have to agree...although I'm sure he will claim it's all been lost in translation :laughing6: ;)

The debate for me is whether he genuinely wants to move or just saw the writing on the wall at the CCS! ;)
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby davids » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:52 pm

Grujic is a lookey-likey for the former Chelsea and Romania player Dan Petrescu.

Can anyone put their photos up please? :old:
davids

Postby eddiep » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:09 pm

In general

Our passing is poor - midfield especially.

Also our pass selection and movement is standard.

Seen us outplayed by many but we are still there.

A bit of passing and shooting practice before Saturday please boys
you reap what you sow
eddiep

Postby nubbsy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:26 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

why so bitter? let him do what he wants.

When back from injury he will give his all for us like he always has :ayatollah:

i dont know why people expect bllod sacrifices from players for the club, its a job at the end of the day and you cant really expect more than what someone like gunnersson has done for us

Not bitter at all, appreciate all the work he's put in here but he's not as good as he thinks he is, I've never rated his abilities as high as many others so imo sooner he's off the wage bill the better than we can find someone that wants to be here!
nubbsy

Previous

Return to General Chat