Enough is enough

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Enough is enough

Postby angelis1949 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:47 pm

I have been a contributar to this Forum for a number of years and have taken my fair share of personal abuse,there are those on here who will never tolerate other people's views other than their own sometimes going as far as doctoring postings or removing them completely, I find myself no longer able to tolerate this type of intolerance so I will no longer contribuate to this Forum which I'm sure will please many on here
angelis1949
 
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:06 pm

Enough is enough

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Enough is enough

Postby worcester_ccfc » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:58 am

I haven’t seen anyone on here reply to you with abuse?

I don’t tend to remove or edit posts. But those who do will only do so if there’s any sort of abuse or discrimination in a post.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match, and your Player of the Month every month during the season :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Ninian 116 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
User avatar
worcester_ccfc
Admin
 
Posts: 11085
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 am

Re: Enough is enough

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:01 am

Who has abused you?

And what have they said?
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 107780
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: Enough is enough

Postby maccydee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:50 am

Forever Blue wrote:Who has abused you?

And what have they said?


He’s talking about the people who replied with confusion at his bonkers post about posts being doctored. If anything he personally abused me and called me a fairy.

when people make a big point about leaving they don’t actually leave. If people want to leave they leave. Making a drama of it shows they love the drama. When I took my couple of year sabbatical I didn’t make a big goodbye post. I messaged a few people I appreciate. To do a big goodbye is quite pathetic.
maccydee
 
Posts: 5956
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Cottesmore

Re: Enough is enough

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:00 am

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Who has abused you?

And what have they said?


He’s talking about the people who replied with confusion at his bonkers post about posts being doctored. If anything he personally abused me and called me a fairy.

when people make a big point about leaving they don’t actually leave. If people want to leave they leave. Making a drama of it shows they love the drama. When I took my couple of year sabbatical I didn’t make a big goodbye post. I messaged a few people I appreciate. To do a big goodbye is quite pathetic.


Shurrup ya fairy!
True Blue through & through.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue
 
Posts: 5725
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Enough is enough

Postby Sneggyblubird » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:07 am

The man has a superiority complex.He must be a nightmare to live with,regularly chucks his toys out whenever someone dares to disagree with his ramblings.I'm not convinced he even goes to games.
User avatar
Sneggyblubird
 
Posts: 4888
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:22 am

Re: Enough is enough

Postby sir ninian » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:19 am

You've been on here for nearly 5 years and had over 1600 posts.Surely you know what it's like on a message board.If your getting stick,just let it go over your head .Far more things to worry about in this world. :bluebird:
sir ninian
 
Posts: 993
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:23 pm

Re: Enough is enough

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:22 am

sir ninian wrote:You've been on here for nearly 5 years and had over 1600 posts.Surely you know what it's like on a message board.If your getting stick,just let it go over your head .Far more things to worry about in this world. :bluebird:



he had a different username before this one too :ayatollah:



odd really, the sentiment was right about peoples posts on here shouldnt be edited, but then he started rambling about anti muslim stuff :?
User avatar
paulh_85
 
Posts: 11013
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Enough is enough

Postby Steve Zodiak » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:28 am

paulh_85 wrote:
sir ninian wrote:You've been on here for nearly 5 years and had over 1600 posts.Surely you know what it's like on a message board.If your getting stick,just let it go over your head .Far more things to worry about in this world. :bluebird:



he had a different username before this one too :ayatollah:



odd really, the sentiment was right about peoples posts on here shouldnt be edited, but then he started rambling about anti muslim stuff :?


That was the bit that confused me. I was thinking perhaps he was on medication or something and had got himself mixed up. The anti-muslim stuff he was talking about appears to have been removed from his original post now.
Steve Zodiak
 
Posts: 4124
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:42 pm

Re: Enough is enough

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:29 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
sir ninian wrote:You've been on here for nearly 5 years and had over 1600 posts.Surely you know what it's like on a message board.If your getting stick,just let it go over your head .Far more things to worry about in this world. :bluebird:



he had a different username before this one too :ayatollah:



odd really, the sentiment was right about peoples posts on here shouldnt be edited, but then he started rambling about anti muslim stuff :?


That was the bit that confused me. I was thinking perhaps he was on medication or something and had got himself mixed up. The anti-muslim stuff he was talking about appears to have been removed from his original post now.



:laughing5:


how ironic
User avatar
paulh_85
 
Posts: 11013
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Enough is enough

Postby GrangeEndStar » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:30 am

One of Roathy's Narcisstic Personality Disorder oddball traits is the regular, boring and predictable 'I'm leaving' announcment.

I see he's also resurrected his Scandanavian Bluebird multi which I guess is to give Angelis a rest whilst he recharges the battery on his 'Mr T' sexbot and power washes the dungeon. Cuckoo!
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
User avatar
GrangeEndStar
 
Posts: 6144
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Re: Enough is enough

Postby City Slicker » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:42 am

I wouldn't flounce myself after such a great win last night :bluescarf:
City Slicker
 
Posts: 5092
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:00 pm

Re: Enough is enough

Postby maccydee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:51 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Who has abused you?

And what have they said?


He’s talking about the people who replied with confusion at his bonkers post about posts being doctored. If anything he personally abused me and called me a fairy.

when people make a big point about leaving they don’t actually leave. If people want to leave they leave. Making a drama of it shows they love the drama. When I took my couple of year sabbatical I didn’t make a big goodbye post. I messaged a few people I appreciate. To do a big goodbye is quite pathetic.


Shurrup ya fairy!


Mods, Annis anyone I’m going to leave unless action is taken against this poster for calling me a fairy. I am not a fairy.

I demand an apology.

Angelis I’m with you pal (I know you are still reading). Let’s go to Mike’s board together.
maccydee
 
Posts: 5956
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Cottesmore

Re: Enough is enough

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:12 pm

maccydee wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Who has abused you?

And what have they said?


He’s talking about the people who replied with confusion at his bonkers post about posts being doctored. If anything he personally abused me and called me a fairy.

when people make a big point about leaving they don’t actually leave. If people want to leave they leave. Making a drama of it shows they love the drama. When I took my couple of year sabbatical I didn’t make a big goodbye post. I messaged a few people I appreciate. To do a big goodbye is quite pathetic.


Shurrup ya fairy!


Mods, Annis anyone I’m going to leave unless action is taken against this poster for calling me a fairy. I am not a fairy.

I demand an apology.

Angelis I’m with you pal (I know you are still reading). Let’s go to Mike’s board together.


:lol:

My wholehearted apologies. I’m racked with guilt for that unnecessary outburst.
True Blue through & through.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue
 
Posts: 5725
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Enough is enough

Postby wez1927 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:14 pm

Fight :lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12878
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Enough is enough

Postby maccydee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:25 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Who has abused you?

And what have they said?


He’s talking about the people who replied with confusion at his bonkers post about posts being doctored. If anything he personally abused me and called me a fairy.

when people make a big point about leaving they don’t actually leave. If people want to leave they leave. Making a drama of it shows they love the drama. When I took my couple of year sabbatical I didn’t make a big goodbye post. I messaged a few people I appreciate. To do a big goodbye is quite pathetic.


Shurrup ya fairy!


Mods, Annis anyone I’m going to leave unless action is taken against this poster for calling me a fairy. I am not a fairy.

I demand an apology.

Angelis I’m with you pal (I know you are still reading). Let’s go to Mike’s board together.


:lol:

My wholehearted apologies. I’m racked with guilt for that unnecessary outburst.


Apology accepted.

I’ll stay.
maccydee
 
Posts: 5956
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Cottesmore

Re: Enough is enough

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:34 pm

I'm always amazed how posters think that someone stating that 'you are wrong' is somehow abuse? We all post daft things me included and when we do we get called names big deal. :D
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 12649
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am

Re: Enough is enough

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:39 pm

maccydee wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Who has abused you?

And what have they said?


He’s talking about the people who replied with confusion at his bonkers post about posts being doctored. If anything he personally abused me and called me a fairy.

when people make a big point about leaving they don’t actually leave. If people want to leave they leave. Making a drama of it shows they love the drama. When I took my couple of year sabbatical I didn’t make a big goodbye post. I messaged a few people I appreciate. To do a big goodbye is quite pathetic.


Shurrup ya fairy!


Mods, Annis anyone I’m going to leave unless action is taken against this poster for calling me a fairy. I am not a fairy.

I demand an apology.

Angelis I’m with you pal (I know you are still reading). Let’s go to Mike’s board together.


:lol:

My wholehearted apologies. I’m racked with guilt for that unnecessary outburst.


Apology accepted.

I’ll stay.


He's looked for sympathy and he's been laughed at :laughing6:
What a bizarre post.
Against Modern Football
User avatar
CaerphillyBluebird15
 
Posts: 2658
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:09 pm
Location: Caerphilly

Re: Enough is enough

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:40 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I'm always amazed how posters think that someone stating that 'you are wrong' is somehow abuse? We all post daft things me included and when we do we get called names big deal. :D


Wrong, I never post daft things :clap: :laughing6:
Against Modern Football
User avatar
CaerphillyBluebird15
 
Posts: 2658
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:09 pm
Location: Caerphilly

Re: Enough is enough

Postby griff105 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:25 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I'm always amazed how posters think that someone stating that 'you are wrong' is somehow abuse? We all post daft things me included and when we do we get called names big deal. :D


Wrong, I only post daft things :D
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
User avatar
griff105
 
Posts: 5194
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:47 pm

Re: Enough is enough

Postby maccydee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:32 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Who has abused you?

And what have they said?


He’s talking about the people who replied with confusion at his bonkers post about posts being doctored. If anything he personally abused me and called me a fairy.

when people make a big point about leaving they don’t actually leave. If people want to leave they leave. Making a drama of it shows they love the drama. When I took my couple of year sabbatical I didn’t make a big goodbye post. I messaged a few people I appreciate. To do a big goodbye is quite pathetic.


Shurrup ya fairy!


Mods, Annis anyone I’m going to leave unless action is taken against this poster for calling me a fairy. I am not a fairy.

I demand an apology.

Angelis I’m with you pal (I know you are still reading). Let’s go to Mike’s board together.


:lol:

My wholehearted apologies. I’m racked with guilt for that unnecessary outburst.


Apology accepted.

I’ll stay.


He's looked for sympathy and he's been laughed at :laughing6:
What a bizarre post.



I’m confused.
maccydee
 
Posts: 5956
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Cottesmore

Re: Enough is enough

Postby City Slicker » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:48 pm

Wait till Brexit starts hotting up again: he'll be back! :lol:
City Slicker
 
Posts: 5092
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:00 pm

Re: Enough is enough

Postby maccydee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:14 pm

City Slicker wrote:Wait till Brexit starts hotting up again: he'll be back! :lol:


He’s not gone anywhere.
maccydee
 
Posts: 5956
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Cottesmore

Re: Enough is enough

Postby wez1927 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:11 pm

Don’t let this little bit of bullshit distract you from the fact that in 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12878
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Enough is enough

Postby maccydee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:25 pm

wez1927 wrote:Don’t let this little bit of bullshit distract you from the fact that in 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.


Don’t pick on him. A Team? You are obviously being Anti Jew and Muslim in one go.
maccydee
 
Posts: 5956
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Cottesmore

Re: Enough is enough

Postby wez1927 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:43 pm

maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Don’t let this little bit of bullshit distract you from the fact that in 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.


Don’t pick on him. A Team? You are obviously being Anti Jew and Muslim in one go.

Nothing wrong with the jews , :lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12878
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Enough is enough

Postby maccydee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:59 pm

wez1927 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Don’t let this little bit of bullshit distract you from the fact that in 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.


Don’t pick on him. A Team? You are obviously being Anti Jew and Muslim in one go.

Nothing wrong with the jews , :lol:


Nothing wrong with most Muslims either.
maccydee
 
Posts: 5956
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Cottesmore

Re: Enough is enough

Postby wez1927 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:09 pm

maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Don’t let this little bit of bullshit distract you from the fact that in 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.


Don’t pick on him. A Team? You are obviously being Anti Jew and Muslim in one go.

Nothing wrong with the jews , :lol:


Nothing wrong with most Muslims either.

Answered like a politician with the word most :lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12878
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Enough is enough

Postby maccydee » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:43 am

wez1927 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Don’t let this little bit of bullshit distract you from the fact that in 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.


Don’t pick on him. A Team? You are obviously being Anti Jew and Muslim in one go.

Nothing wrong with the jews , :lol:


Nothing wrong with most Muslims either.

Answered like a politician with the word most :lol:


Well there are roughly 1.8 billion of them so most are fine.

It cannot be argued that there are lots of issues with Islam though. That’s not anti Muslim to say that.
maccydee
 
Posts: 5956
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Cottesmore

Re: Enough is enough

Postby JimmyJazz » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:00 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:One of Roathy's Narcisstic Personality Disorder oddball traits is the regular, boring and predictable 'I'm leaving' announcment.

I see he's also resurrected his Scandanavian Bluebird multi which I guess is to give Angelis a rest whilst he recharges the battery on his 'Mr T' sexbot and power washes the dungeon. Cuckoo!


:lol:
My father missed the cup final in 1927 as my grandad only had 2 tickets, and my Dad had an older brother!
User avatar
JimmyJazz
 
Posts: 1255
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:00 am

Next


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: arabellaman, Baidu [Spider], BlueDredd, Dave67, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Lewblue, moonboots, newblue57, rhondda 1015, Stringfellow, Tonteg Bluebird, troobloo3339, Yahoo [Bot] and 218 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.