A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Enough is enough

Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:53 pm

maccydee wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Who has abused you?

And what have they said?

He’s talking about the people who replied with confusion at his bonkers post about posts being doctored. If anything he personally abused me and called me a fairy.

when people make a big point about leaving they don’t actually leave. If people want to leave they leave. Making a drama of it shows they love the drama. When I took my couple of year sabbatical I didn’t make a big goodbye post. I messaged a few people I appreciate. To do a big goodbye is quite pathetic.

Shurrup ya fairy!

Mods, Annis anyone I’m going to leave unless action is taken against this poster for calling me a fairy. I am not a fairy

I demand an apology.

Angelis I’m with you pal (I know you are still reading). Let’s go to Mike’s board together.

No Comment :lol:

Re: Enough is enough

Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:26 pm

bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Who has abused you?

And what have they said?

He’s talking about the people who replied with confusion at his bonkers post about posts being doctored. If anything he personally abused me and called me a fairy.

when people make a big point about leaving they don’t actually leave. If people want to leave they leave. Making a drama of it shows they love the drama. When I took my couple of year sabbatical I didn’t make a big goodbye post. I messaged a few people I appreciate. To do a big goodbye is quite pathetic.

Shurrup ya fairy!

Mods, Annis anyone I’m going to leave unless action is taken against this poster for calling me a fairy. I am not a fairy

I demand an apology.

Angelis I’m with you pal (I know you are still reading). Let’s go to Mike’s board together.

No Comment :lol:

Annis won’t let me go.