Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Championship online predictor "

Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:47 pm

cityone wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
cityone wrote:Don't usually do these things but i've just had a shot at this one, i only predicted our scores and no one else's and i got us up to 89 points including losing away to villa, to me 89 points should be enough for second place because villa then would have to get 94 points which i can't see them getting.

Sorry mate, perhaps i'm reading this wrong...

Why would Villa need 94 if we got 89? surely they would need 90?

They are four points behind us and we have a slightly better goal difference, so as of sunday they will have to get at least 4 more points than us.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: makes perfect sense

Sorry haha :thumbup:

Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:20 pm

cityone wrote:
cityone wrote:Don't usually do these things but i've just had a shot at this one, i only predicted our scores and no one else's and i got us up to 89 points including losing away to villa, to me 89 points should be enough for second place because villa then would have to get 94 points which i can't see them getting.

Sorry mate, perhaps i'm reading this wrong...

Why would Villa need 94 if we got 89? surely they would need 90?

They are four points behind us and we have a slightly better goal difference, so as of sunday they will have to get at least 4 more points than us.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: makes perfect sense

Sorry haha :thumbup:

Still doesn't make sense to me, Liam :?

If they finish on 90 (regardless of how many they are behind us now) according to cityone's reckoning, they'll pip us by a point, so finish above us no matter what the goal difference! ;)

I can only assume he meant to say is that no matter how many points we pick up between now and the end of the season, Villa need to get 5 more! :thumbright:

Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:50 pm

Here's my go, I don't like predicting our scores, probably a bit on the biased side tho :laughing6:

Not totally unrealistic though I think :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.