Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who plays Saturday

Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:05 pm

Bamba no doubt will come back, although Bruno played well at CB, so Peltier out? Was Bennett rested or will Troare start again and Wildshut was inefective so will he replace Ward again or NML or Feeney

Re: Who plays Saturday

Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:06 pm

i'd be surprised to see the back 4 change. Peltier has been out injured and now played 3 in a row so perhaps he might make way.

hard to guess on the wing really. i hope NML isnt playing though.

Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:34 pm

Was Bamba dropped or rested as he has had a few dodgy games lately and I have been surprised how highly NW rates Manga saying he could play in 75% of the Premier sides. Cant see him dropping Bamba but he likes Peltier as well

Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:05 pm

65Blue wrote:Bamba no doubt will come back, although Bruno played well at CB, so Peltier out? Was Bennett rested or will Troare start again and Wildshut was inefective so will he replace Ward again or NML or Feeney

I actually thought Wildscut was ok. No real other options for wing as far as I can see

Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:55 am

Wildshutt and Manga had good games on Tuesday - although I suspect Bamba will play ( whether at centre back or in front of Morrison and Manga I'm not sure ). Mendez-Laing needs a few weeks in the reserves to regain touch and confidence.

Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:56 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
65Blue wrote:Bamba no doubt will come back, although Bruno played well at CB, so Peltier out? Was Bennett rested or will Troare start again and Wildshut was inefective so will he replace Ward again or NML or Feeney

I actually thought Wildscut was ok. No real other options for wing as far as I can see

Wildschut should start for me. I'd bring Feeney in off the bench if Madine is playing. As much as fans like to slate him (me included), he's one of our most consistent crossers of the ball. And we could do with Madine getting on the end of a few of them.

Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:18 am

I thought Wildschut was good on Tuesday - has crazy pace, got in behind them a few times and is decent on the ball. He hasn’t played a lot, so will getter better with games. I start him.

Apart from that, I’d be tempted to put Madine in for the first hour to wear them down and then bring Ken on.

Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:43 pm

You watched a diffrent game to me if you thought Wildschut was ineffective.