Yanic Wildschut

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Yanic Wildschut

Postby DandoCCFC » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:40 pm

Needs to start Saturday.

His running in behind v Bolton and his aggression and power going forward on the wings was terrific.

Gave us more going forward and felt like we was creating more with him on the field. :ayatollah:
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Yanic Wildschut

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Yanic Wildschut

Postby BasselegBlue » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:27 pm

Thought he showed very promising signs on Tuesday. When he gets fitter when he plays more games he will hopefully be a very important player in the run in. Moving Paterson in from wing back to just behind Zohore changed the game though. Can see he is fitter and starting to show the form most of us hoped he would when he signed.
BasselegBlue

Postby mugsy » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:44 pm

Agreed!
mugsy

Postby DandoCCFC » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:58 pm

Seeing him v Sunderland and Wednesday on Sky Sports he was very lively and seemed to know where to make the runs in behind and knows where to play passes. I think with Zohore, Hoilett and Wildschut will risk them runs in behind defences.
I will.

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby bluemun » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:44 am

Really impressed by him. I think he needs a goal to boost his confidence though. An intelligent player who makes great runs and times them perfectly.
bluemun

Postby paulh_85 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:48 am

im sure i read somewhere that theres a few on here who thought he was poor against bolton. not for me i think he looked quite dangerous at times. Personally id like to see Kads given a start.. but i think wildshcut can do more than a good job for us :bluescarf:
paulh_85

Postby DandoCCFC » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:14 pm

paulh_85 wrote:im sure i read somewhere that theres a few on here who thought he was poor against bolton. not for me i think he looked quite dangerous at times. Personally id like to see Kads given a start.. but i think wildshcut can do more than a good job for us :bluescarf:

I see more with Wildschut, it's nice to seeing a willing runner that will go beyond a striker who will commit and takes risks, I think we have lacked that for many years here someone willing to get beyond the striker. I think this is where Zohore gets let down that he will come short and people would rather just come short of him instead of getting behind because he created a lot of space v Bolton for Hoilett and Wildschut.
I will.

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Return to General Chat