Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Tony Pulis on Neil Warnock "

Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:59 am

Tony Pulis on Neil Warnock

TONY PULIS:

“I have managed against Neil Warnock for about 150 years in all the different leagues I think, I have come across him plenty. His record is exceptional outside the Premier League. I am sure he would like to get them promoted.
“He’s not one of my buddies, I have managed against him. Everybody gets stained with what they do and don’t do, trying to do, the bottom
line is every manager is different and producing results. If you get results you stay in your job, Neil has managed a long time at all levels. He knows how to win games. Outside the PL his record is first class.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " Tony Pulis on Neil Warnock "

Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Tony Pulis on Neil Warnock

TONY PULIS:

“I have managed against Neil Warnock for about 150 years in all the different leagues I think, I have come across him plenty. His record is exceptional outside the Premier League. I am sure he would like to get them promoted.
“He’s not one of my buddies, I have managed against him. Everybody gets stained with what they do and don’t do, trying to do, the bottom
line is every manager is different and producing results. If you get results you stay in your job, Neil has managed a long time at all levels. He knows how to win games. Outside the PL his record is first class.”

Batter them Warnock, he's trying to say you couldn't hack it in the Premier League, next year you can show him that if backed and supported you can !!! :thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Sounds like he doesn't like him, but respects him. Hopefully he'll hate him by tomorrow night :thumbup:

Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:30 pm

Getting his excuses in early?

Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:59 pm

Not much love lost there! :laughing6: