Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY THOUGHTS: IMPROVING AROUND OUR GROUND

Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:02 pm

Here are my thoughts on this crucial matter of bringing fans into the seats of the Cardiff City Stadium and would love anyone at the club to look and read this or anyone connected to the club to let others know what my thought are at improving the ground around the Cardiff City Stadium.

1. Have Old Classic Photos Of The History Of Cardiff City
Reason: This is to give fans a homely feeling the the stadium and would tell other fans around them how amazing Cardiff used to be and with the potential of promotion they can think that the club are rising to a new level in the clubs history, by going for the Premier League once again.

2. A Fresh New Look To Cardiff City Stadium

I think that Cardiff City Stadium has not been thought of looking good on the outside, and I would love to change that because the fans of the Bluebirds would think that we never got a deserving fairwell to Ninian Park, and I would love to have the the whole stadium a dark blue and have the writing of Cardiff City Stadium in the same font as Ninian Park had and I would add in a few touches like adding in a light up bluebird next to the Cardiff name, and add the bluebird into next seasons home and away kits.

3. Bringing Back Hey Jude
Every Cardiff fan sang this song even if the song had never came on yet, and I think bringing this classic song back will bring the fans together and sing out that same tune Cardiff City is well known for every home match before kick off.

4. Music Outside The Stadium

At Ninian Park this was really amazing to hear as you walked into the stadium and I would love it if this happened as I remember the ring of fire song at Ninian Park which was funny, and I think this would build to the atmosphere around the whole stadium.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS :ayatollah:

Re: MY THOUGHTS: IMPROVING AROUND OUR GROUND

Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:22 pm

They already have number 1.

2. Goodd point but there's nothe a lot you can do, Ninians Park hado Character in the stands, you can't do that from the outside with a 'bowl stadium'.

3.) Yeah they should play it, no brained.

4.) Not a bad shout fella although they find it hard enough to get the speakers right 'inside' the stadium never mind outside lol

Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:23 pm

*Bloody phone, sorry for the spelling.

Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:07 am

Seems like a lot of unnecessary costs to me for next to nothing in return.

Although agree hey jude should be played.