Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tony Pulis:: "If you look at the league table"

Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:07 am

Tony Pullis:

"If you look at the league table, @CardiffCityFC are there for a reason. They've got an identity"
"There will be a big crowd and we will be the underdogs,they've been up there all season"

There will be a large contingent of Tony Pulis’ family and friends making the short trip from Newport to Cardiff tomorrow, but they’ll be rooting for Boro to take three points back home.

Boro will be aiming to build on last week’s success against Reading when they make the long trip to South Wales and with tomorrow’s game close to home for Pulis, his family and friends will be hoping the Teesiders can make it two wins in a row.

Tony Pulis:

“My wife has got about eight going and I’ve got a few going as well so we’ve got a lot of family and friends going to the game,” said Pulis.

“Most of them will be hoping and praying that Middlesbrough win.

“It’s going to be a tough game, they’ve (Cardiff City) done brilliant. If you look at the league position, they’re there for a reason.

They’ve got an identity, they all know what they’re doing, they all know what they are trying to do and achieve. I think the most important thing is that we try and stick to what we’ve been doing.”

"And with a big crowd behind them, its going to be tough for us"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Tony Pulli: "If you look at the league table"

Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:07 am

Table
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Tony Pulis:: "If you look at the league table"

Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:35 am

Big crowd? Guessing Tony hasn’t seen many of our games lately

Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:25 am

Middlesborough will be a different opposition to what we played against up there. I said earlier that the 2 games Bolton and this one will tell us a lot about ourselves now. We got the result against Bolton and now we need the result and the performance against Middlesborough. When I say performance I'm talking about playing the game to our strengths and not in a way that most of us want it to be that being entertaining stuff.

Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:56 am

If he's got 8 family members coming then it will be a huge crowd.Let's hope all stewards have been briefed,i urge everyone who's going to get there as early as possible!! :bluebird:

Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:13 pm

sir ninian wrote:If he's got 8 family members coming then it will be a huge crowd.Let's hope all stewards have been briefed,i urge everyone who's going to get there as early as possible!! :bluebird:

I hope they sit them in Tan's Folly; they will be conspicuous there.

Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:31 pm

Bloody hell we do like a moan and have a downer on the crowds.

It is what it is. Success will bring them back but then don't forget to moan about how they were not here when we were in the Sunday Leagues.