" Markp Grujic "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Markp Grujic "

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:51 pm

Markp Grujic talks up Premier League chances

The Bluebirds haven’t lost a game with Marko Grujic in their starting line-up this season, and the Liverpool loanee says that everyone at the club is focused on making sure the club use the next 15 games to get promotion to the Premier League.

“Middlesbrough are a good team and we’ve got 15 more games to go to keep pushcing for promotion. I think we still have to aim for the top two places, and if not, then the top six."

“Everyone here has the belief that we have what it takes to go up to the Premier League.”

Asked about Cardiff

Mark Grujic:

“It’s good, I really like it and it seems like a nice city.
“Of course I used to live in Liverpool on the coast, so it wasn’t difficult for me to settle here in Cardiff.
“I haven’t seen everything yet as we’ve played games almost every three days.
“But I’m really pleased with the city and how the fans have welcomed me, so everything is good.”
Attachments
JS142097797.jpg
JS142097797.jpg (27.82 KiB) Viewed 5722 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

" Markp Grujic "

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " Markp Grujic "

Postby Vaughny72 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:32 pm

Once he properly finds his feet in the championship -and he’s getting there-I’ve got a feeling this guy is going to play a big part for us.
Vaughny72

Postby piledriver64 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:15 pm

Simply class, and just what we need!
piledriver64

Postby CF23 Bluebird » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:00 pm

He's getting better every game. Looking forward to him playing a big part for us in the run in :bluescarf:
CF23 Bluebird

Postby City Slicker » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:16 pm

A very good game from him today following on a big improvement against Bolton. Now very assured at the back, simple, classy passing and getting more confident in moving forward. Will be a big player for us from here on in.
City Slicker

Postby blue lagoon » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:18 pm

City Slicker wrote:A very good game from him today following on a big improvement against Bolton. Now very assured at the back, simple, classy passing and getting more confident in moving forward. Will be a big player for us from here on in.

Spot on, the green shoots are there for all to see.
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
blue lagoon

Postby DandoCCFC » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:40 am

Quite insightful for a young loan player from such a big club like Liverpool, hope he keeps pushing on.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby Bluesman » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:06 am

He is improving with every game. He controls the midfield with ease. I cannot remember him losing a header since he joined. I think he is over 6 foot which is an imposing sight in midfield for any opposition.
Bluesman

Postby bluespeers » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:54 am

CF23 Bluebird wrote:He's getting better every game. Looking forward to him playing a big part for us in the run in :bluescarf:

Agree very calm and composed on the ball makes things look easy, you see the class in him. :ayatollah:
bluespeers

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:07 am

bluespeers wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:He's getting better every game. Looking forward to him playing a big part for us in the run in :bluescarf:

Agree very calm and composed on the ball makes things look easy, you see the class in him. :ayatollah:

Except that one 60m pass he attempted to make.Took class to see it but alas the execution didn't mach the vision but it was funny to see him slapping himself about when he failed,shows he cares. :lol:
Sneggyblubird

Return to General Chat