Sean Morrison Chant

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sean Morrison Chant

Postby OptimisticBlue » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:47 pm

The guy has been a HUGE player for us this year and feels he deserves a chant.
I've seen it mentioned on here a few times - 'There's only oneeeee Sean Morrison, oneeee Sean Morrison, he used to be shite, but now he's alright, walking in a Morrison wonderland' - do not get me wrong, its not the best of chants but I do think he'd find the humour in it, so unless someone can come up with something better this needs to start being sung. I tried getting it started twice in the Canton to no avail so come on guys, he deserves this!! :bluescarf: :ayatollah:
OptimisticBlue

Sean Morrison Chant

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Sean Morrison Chant

Postby ThomasC » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:52 pm

Got to say, what a marvellous attribute to have. A big lad that is well accustomed to scoring goals
ThomasC

Postby ae15 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:53 pm

OptimisticBlue wrote:The guy has been a HUGE player for us this year and feels he deserves a chant.
I've seen it mentioned on here a few times - 'There's only oneeeee Sean Morrison, oneeee Sean Morrison, he used to be shite, but now he's alright, walking in a Morrison wonderland' - do not get me wrong, its not the best of chants but I do think he'd find the humour in it, so unless someone can come up with something better this needs to start being sung. I tried getting it started twice in the Canton to no avail so come on guys, he deserves this!! :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

I'm sure he'll love being called 'alright' :laughing6:
ae15

Postby paulh_85 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:55 pm

If he was popular when he did it we’d be singing “Sean Morrison, he shits where he wants”

Of course if he was a rugby fan he’d be labelled as scum on here :lol:
paulh_85

Postby ThomasC » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:55 pm

ae15 wrote:
OptimisticBlue wrote:The guy has been a HUGE player for us this year and feels he deserves a chant.

I'm sure he'll love being called 'alright' :laughing6:

I think the word shite needs to be dropped from songs too, it's the past leave it there
ThomasC

Postby Gaynor Straight » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:51 pm

Im sure he'll be thrilled to think that we think he's improved from being shite to alright.
Gaynor Straight

Postby Jasonccfc » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:35 am

Not sure your being serious but if you are it's ridiculous :?
Jasonccfc

Postby BlueDredd » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:39 am

The name Sean Morrison doesn't fit into this tune really does it :lol:
JUDGEMENT TIME!
BlueDredd

Return to General Chat