Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sean Morrison Chant

Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:47 pm

The guy has been a HUGE player for us this year and feels he deserves a chant.
I've seen it mentioned on here a few times - 'There's only oneeeee Sean Morrison, oneeee Sean Morrison, he used to be shite, but now he's alright, walking in a Morrison wonderland' - do not get me wrong, its not the best of chants but I do think he'd find the humour in it, so unless someone can come up with something better this needs to start being sung. I tried getting it started twice in the Canton to no avail so come on guys, he deserves this!! :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Re: Sean Morrison Chant

Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:52 pm

Got to say, what a marvellous attribute to have. A big lad that is well accustomed to scoring goals

Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:53 pm

OptimisticBlue wrote:The guy has been a HUGE player for us this year and feels he deserves a chant.
I've seen it mentioned on here a few times - 'There's only oneeeee Sean Morrison, oneeee Sean Morrison, he used to be shite, but now he's alright, walking in a Morrison wonderland' - do not get me wrong, its not the best of chants but I do think he'd find the humour in it, so unless someone can come up with something better this needs to start being sung. I tried getting it started twice in the Canton to no avail so come on guys, he deserves this!! :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

I'm sure he'll love being called 'alright' :laughing6:

Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:55 pm

If he was popular when he did it we’d be singing “Sean Morrison, he shits where he wants”

Of course if he was a rugby fan he’d be labelled as scum on here :lol:

Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:55 pm

ae15 wrote:
OptimisticBlue wrote:The guy has been a HUGE player for us this year and feels he deserves a chant.

I'm sure he'll love being called 'alright' :laughing6:

I think the word shite needs to be dropped from songs too, it's the past leave it there

Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:51 pm

Im sure he'll be thrilled to think that we think he's improved from being shite to alright.

Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:35 am

Not sure your being serious but if you are it's ridiculous :?

Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:39 am

The name Sean Morrison doesn't fit into this tune really does it :lol: