Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

James Maddison

Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:14 pm

Anyone see this fella for Norwich? Every goal he scored this season have been enough a screamer and watched him v Ipswich today, an unbelievable talent.. no doubt he will probably be linked with majority of Prem clubs.

If we was to go up he would be someone I would want us to go in for along with Tom Cairney. :ayatollah:

Re: James Maddison

Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:30 pm

I thought we were linked with him on deadline day, I looked on the Norwich forum and the weren’t speaking of him all that highly, a lot like Wiltschut actually,

Agree about Cairney but that’s 10m easy. Sticking with Norwich players though I like Murphy - caused us issues when they came down here.still in his early twenties I think and has lots of potential

Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:55 pm

paulh_85 wrote:I thought we were linked with him on deadline day, I looked on the Norwich forum and the weren’t speaking of him all that highly, a lot like Wiltschut actually,

Agree about Cairney but that’s 10m easy. Sticking with Norwich players though I like Murphy - caused us issues when they came down here.still in his early twenties I think and has lots of potential

Surely not? Think he is with the under 21's with England as well and find it hard to believe he has been the reason where they are this season he's got 9 goals and 5 assists I read somewhere earlier today.

I think 10 million for him would be 100% worth it, like just thinking if we were to go up I think the area that would need most strengthening would be central midfield.

Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:58 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:I thought we were linked with him on deadline day, I looked on the Norwich forum and the weren’t speaking of him all that highly, a lot like Wiltschut actually,

Surely not? Think he is with the under 21's with England as well and find it hard to believe he has been the reason where they are this season he's got 9 goals and 5 assists I read somewhere earlier today.

I think 10 million for him would be 100% worth it, like just thinking if we were to go up I think the area that would need most strengthening would be central midfield.

It was the pink ‘un Norwich forum and I’m sure it was Maddison but I might be mistaken, can’t say I’ve seen all that much of him to make my own opinion, was looking forward to watching the game today but got too busy

Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:06 am

I am led to believe we made a deadline day bid to sign Norwich winger Marley Watkins not Maddison

Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:08 am

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

I am led to believe we made a deadline day bid to sign Norwich winger Marley Watkins not Maddison

thanks. knew there was an M in there somewhere :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:16 pm

Saw a fair bit of Maddison when he was on loan at Aberdeen last season, I thought he was outstanding and he has been a big player for Norwich since they took him back. The Norwich fans went into meltdown when he was allowed to go out on loan at that time.