Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Championship channel 5

Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:18 am

I knew this programme disliked us but after Saturday they really do hate us, for example we went second in the table against all odds as having to battling against all the big squads and teams in this division mention us for 20 seconds, they then talk about Middlesbrough more and even talk more about teams like QPR and Millwall who have absolutely nothing to play for, yeas I know it shouldn’t bother me and for people not to talk about us so we keep under the radar, but feel Warnock and the players deserve huge credit for what they have done this season so far even if it doesn’t come to anything.

Re: The Championship channel 5

Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:29 am

GRCCFC wrote:I knew this programme disliked us but after Saturday they really do hate us, for example we went second in the table against all odds as having to battling against all the big squads and teams in this division mention us for 20 seconds, they then talk about Middlesbrough more and even talk more about teams like QPR and Millwall who have absolutely nothing to play for, yeas I know it shouldn’t bother me and for people not to talk about us so we keep under the radar, but feel Warnock and the players deserve huge credit for what they have done this season so far even if it doesn’t come to anything.

its an extremely annoying show to be honest, they had clinton morrison on this week i think - or whoever it was but he kept tripping over what he wanted to say and i had to turn it off in the end.

it's a difficult show to make, and i imagine that they want to at least try to give other teams air time, but the length of the show and what they aim to do just doesnt work together.

Certainly dont think its a case of anyone hating us, if anything on the brief moments we are mentioned its usually nothing but praise.

All in all i would imagine most clubs fans have similar issues with the show, and i hope channel 5 can figure something a bit better out - perhaps a Sunday morning slot with a bit more of a championship soccer AM style show? (having said that, we will be on MOTD next season :D )

Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:20 am

Liked the video clip of the villa fan say Cardiff would fall away, even though we just leaped above them.

Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:44 am

The person who does the scripts for radio Wales sports news must be a swans fan as we were left out this morning! ! :shock:

Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:00 am

There’s a definite anti Cardiff bias on that show, would love to see us go up automatically and put a large v up to the producers and commentators