" What Liverpool are saying about Marko Grujic "

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:03 am

Grujic also impressed for Cardiff…

Grujic hits impressive form – Liverpool FC Loan Watch
Ben Twelves
News

This is Anfield

Monday 19th February 2018

Cardiff City's Marko Grujic ( Steve Paston/EMPICS Sport)

After a steady opening at Cardiff Grujic has started to show his class and did so this week with two excellent performances.

The first of those saw the Serbian impress with a dominant display in a 2-0 win over Bolton, with local media labelling Grujic a “real lynchpin in the middle of the park” in the victory.

And Grujic followed that display with another commanding outing in a 1-0 win over Middlesbrough, capping off an excellent week both for the 21-year-old and his team.

Grujic again operated as Cardiff’s defensive shield and he did a fine job breaking up play to help post a second successive clean sheet.

But, pleasingly, Grujic’s playmaking abilities also caught the eye as he pulled the strings for the Bluebirds to control an important victory.
Attachments
PA-34835660-1-600x400.jpg
PA-34835660-1-600x400.jpg (21.96 KiB) Viewed 3638 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

" What Liverpool are saying about Marko Grujic "

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " What Liverpool are saying about Marko Grujic "

Postby Bob Bank Bluebird » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:28 am

Tend to agree with all that's been said here. Don't think he had his best game for us against Boro, due to a few wayward passes etc, but thought he was superb against Bolton. At times he seems to be 2 seconds ahead of the rest of the team, looking to play that defense-splitting pass but due to the lack of runs, he seems to turn out and play an easier option to retain possession. Personally really like the look at him and he'll settle in more and more and at only 21, he'll improve as the season progresses. His touch, movement, short passing and aerial ability are clearly Prem quality, just needs to work on stopping people going past him quite easily if he continues to play the defensive role. Reminds me of Ramsey when he was back down with us on loan, a touch of class in the middle. Well done Marko. :ayatollah:
Bob Bank Bluebird

Re: " What Liverpool are saying about Marko Grujic "

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:49 am

He certainly knows how to win headers so I suspect he will grab one or two goals that way in the near future. :ayatollah:
Tony Blue Williams

Return to General Chat