Looking at Wolves fixture list

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby cardiff 74 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:13 pm

Looking at some of there fixtures they still got some tough fixtures coming up they got the likes of Derby villa us bolton sunderland fighting for there lives down the bottom if we could just keep winning and they slip up we could start pegging them back exciting few weeks ahead
cardiff 74

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Looking at Wolves fixture list

Postby Steve Zodiak » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:44 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:Looking at some of there fixtures they still got some tough fixtures coming up they got the likes of Derby villa us bolton sunderland fighting for there lives down the bottom if we could just keep winning and they slip up we could start pegging them back exciting few weeks ahead

They may be saying the same about us. We have some tough ties ahead, Derby, Villa, Sheff U, Wolves, Bristol etc. I think it will be difficult to catch them, and Morrison has said that he thinks second place is up for grabs. I think we are in with a good shout of finishing anywhere between 2nd and 6th, but with 14 games to go absolutely anything can happen in this league. It would'nt be the world's biggest shock if we caught Wolves, or even if we ended up just missing out on the play offs. Going to be a tense couple of months, and at least our big battle is at the right end of the table. We are the form team right now, a good time to be a City fan.
Steve Zodiak

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:52 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:Looking at some of there fixtures they still got some tough fixtures coming up they got the likes of Derby villa us bolton sunderland fighting for there lives down the bottom if we could just keep winning and they slip up we could start pegging them back exciting few weeks ahead

Was thinking the same this morning - should be out of reach but if these lose a few on the bounce then who knows!

It would be quite hilarious if they ended up third.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby paulh_85 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:53 pm

would be hilarious to see wolves to finish up third :laughing6:

unfortunately not going to happen, but can dream
paulh_85

Postby piledriver64 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:17 pm

I did say that no way will Wolves finish above us !! Whoops !!

However, there are some really tough games for everyone and I'd hope that we've got our bad run out of our system. It would be very interesting if Woles dropped a few points on us prior to our game at the CCS, it's now an outside shot but stranger things have happened.

Unfortunately the fact we have to go away to both Derby and Villa may put our hopes of an auto spot just out of reach. Hope I'm wrong ..................again !!!!
piledriver64

Postby stevee1966 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:26 pm

I'd prefer Wolves to beat the teams around us. Gives us a better shot at 2nd place.
stevee1966

Postby theclaw » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:43 pm

stevee1966 wrote:I'd prefer Wolves to beat the teams around us. Gives us a better shot at 2nd place.

Spot on :thumbup:
theclaw

Postby TopCat CCFC » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:55 pm

No Easy Games In The Championship ;)
TopCat CCFC

Postby Bluesman » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:26 am

I think Wolves and Villa will get automatic promotion and we will be in the play offs and win promotion at Wembley. What a way to go up. Would rather go up automatically but I cant see it happening. Come on City please prove me wrong and get automatic promotion. It's easy win all of our remaining games. :bluebird:
Bluesman

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:22 am

Bluesman wrote:I think Wolves and Villa will get automatic promotion and we will be in the play offs and win promotion at Wembley. What a way to go up. Would rather go up automatically but I cant see it happening. Come on City please prove me wrong and get automatic promotion. It's easy win all of our remaining games. :bluebird:

Very easy :banghead:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Wolfpac » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:40 am

If we went play off route and won the final, I think that would banish all my demons I had of that eventful day against the Tangerine army.

What a way to go up though, winning via the play offs, Warnock and the boys would love it BUT please to god, lets go autos, I don't think my arse could take the pressure of play offs :laughing5:
Wolfpac

Postby Cantonblu » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:57 am

The play off atmosphere would be electric although a lottery,got to grab that second spot and celebrate automatic promotion,on the home straight now,exciting but nervy,C'mon city and prove the pundit's wrong,no one give us a sniff.
Cantonblu

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:42 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:

Was thinking the same this morning - should be out of reach but if these lose a few on the bounce then who knows!

It would be quite hilarious if they ended up third.

And both Villa and Wolves lose in the Play-Off semis :D :D
1980s Bluebird

Postby wez1927 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:47 pm

I hope they beat everyone convincingly except us
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Return to General Chat