Brilliant news on Barrie bennel 30 yrs
actionman

Bennel

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Bennel

Postby Sven » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:03 pm

Nothing "brilliant" about any of it. He's half a chance of getting out at some point and that sicken me to the core!

32 years; of which half will be inprison and half 'on licence' with an additional year on licence on top

He should be left to rot, alongside his ilk! :twisted:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Re: Bennel

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:09 am

Sven wrote:Nothing "brilliant" about any of it. He's half a chance of getting out at some point and that sicken me to the core!

32 years; of which half will be inprison and half 'on licence' with an additional year on licence on top

He should be left to rot, alongside his ilk! :twisted:

Wouldn't be surprised to see him in a body bag within a couple of years... hope so anyway.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Return to General Chat