Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CITY FANS REACH OUT IN THE MOST UNEXPECTED PLACES!

Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:50 pm

Don't know who put this up on a bench in Sea World Orlando, but my daughter couldn't believe it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: BRILLIANT: CITY FANS REACH OUT...!

Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:13 am

Fair do's, that's brilliant! :lol: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :notworthy:

Re: CITY FANS REACH OUT IN THE MOST UNEXPECTED PLACES!

Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:49 am

Except they’re still keeping orcas in captivity.

Re: BRILLIANT: CITY FANS REACH OUT...!

Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:57 am

Sven wrote:Fair do's, that's brilliant! :lol: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :notworthy:

After seeing a cardiff badge on huw jenkins office door in the liberty (works course) that was the most surprising place to see one.

Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:48 am

CCF Cworld

Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:43 pm

If you're still out there, have a look on the phone outside Moes Tavern in Universal, a telegraph pole by the lake in Animal Kingdom, a lamp post on the street outside the Pirates crazy golf on International Drive and the desk display in the queue for the Avatar simulator ride amongst many other places. Not sure how they got there mind...

Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:01 pm

Tangled Up In Blue wrote:If you're still out there, have a look on the phone outside Moes Tavern in Universal, a telegraph pole by the lake in Animal Kingdom, a lamp post on the street outside the Pirates crazy golf on International Drive and the desk display in the queue for the Avatar simulator ride amongst many other places. Not sure how they got there mind...

I'm home now but I would have definitely gone looking for them. It's the alternative to the secret mickeys they do in the Disney parks.
It could catch on.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:18 pm

cendl blue wrote:
Tangled Up In Blue wrote:If you're still out there, have a look on the phone outside Moes Tavern in Universal, a telegraph pole by the lake in Animal Kingdom, a lamp post ok the street outside the Pirates crazy golf on International Drive and the desk display in the queue for the Avatar simulator ride amongst many other places. Not sure how they got there mind...

I'm home now but I would have definitely gone looking for them. It's the alternative to the secret mickeys they do in the Disney parks.
It could catch on.
There's always next time!