Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" On Pep's complaints & On Delph challenge "

Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:10 pm

NEIL WARNOCK:

On Pep's complaints

“I thought it was just talking for the sake of talking, blowing hot air out of your mouth. Has he never seen Delph tackle like that? There were one or two things in our game.”

On Delph challenge

“Different headlines, certain tabloids slaughtered us and yet, for me, I thought Delph’s tackle was 10 times worse than Bennett’s but nothing much said about it.
“Certain things happened at our ground, if it was the other way round I might have got in trouble for it. You just have to accept the big clubs rule the roost with a lot of things.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " On Pep's complaints & On Delph challenge "

Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:13 pm

Media reaction to Pep's comments

NEIL WARNOCK:

“That annoyed me. I don’t see much about yesterday. They just decide they’re going to have a dig at me, say I’m a dinosaur. I think my teams are very exciting and lovely to watch. Tackling is part of the game.
“It upset me a little bit because it took away from it. If it hadn’t been for a fabulous, quick-thinking [Kevin] De Bruyne free-kick I couldn’t see them scoring against us. I thought we did all right.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:17 pm

On the tunnel fracas

NEIL WARNOCK:

"Man City don’t get many things going wrong so when things go wrong, they react. Anyone can be nice when things are going right. I think Cooky (Paul Cook) stood his ground and good luck to him. There were more tackles in that game than our game - I think Wigan got four bookings and a red card - it was a great game but it’s sad that nothing will be remembered for a great game, a great finish from Grigg and a wonderful FA Cup story again."

"We’re going back 30 years with the outcome when you see fans taunting the others, ripping seats up and throwing stuff at police, I thought we’d gone past that."

"They should really throw the book at these guys. The police should do everything they can to find out who they all are, get thome done and get them away for a long time and let’s make a statement. You don’t want your kids watching that, we’re going prehistoric again."

Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:On the tunnel fracas

NEIL WARNOCK:

"Man City don’t get many things going wrong so when things go wrong, they react. Anyone can be nice when things are going right. I think Cooky (Paul Cook) stood his ground and good luck to him. There were more tackles in that game than our game - I think Wigan got four bookings and a red card - it was a great game but it’s sad that nothing will be remembered for a great game, a great finish from Grigg and a wonderful FA Cup story again."

"We’re going back 30 years with the outcome when you see fans taunting the others, ripping seats up and throwing stuff at police, I thought we’d gone past that."

"They should really throw the book at these guys. The police should do everything they can to find out who they all are, get thome done and get them away for a long time and let’s make a statement. You don’t want your kids watching that, we’re going prehistoric again."

Well done Neil - ban them all.

That's why we've lost half of our support you donut.

Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:31 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:

NEIL WARNOCK:

bore off zzzzzz

Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:32 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:

NEIL WARNOCK:

bore off zzzzzz

haha deserved that one :thumbright:

Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:44 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:

NEIL WARNOCK:

bore off zzzzzz

we lost half our support because of relegation from the premier league three shite mangers and chairmen who has know come to our way of thinking and who tried to make us play in red

Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:56 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:

NEIL WARNOCK:

bore off zzzzzz

we lost half our support because of relegation from the premier league three shite mangers and chairmen who has know come to our way of thinking and who tried to make us play in red

i think he was joking man, chill :lol:

Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:13 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:

NEIL WARNOCK:

bore off zzzzzz

i think he was joking man, chill :lol:

:laughing6: Going fishing for bites as always

Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:27 pm

NEIL WARNOCK:

I think we had around 100 bans at anyone time, is that really half our support??