" Kadeem Harris latest "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Kadeem Harris latest "

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:35 pm

" Kadeem Harris latest "

NEIL WARNOCK:

"Kadeem is...we’ll take everyone who is fit. We have a few niggles so we might leave them until we train in the morning to see how they react and we will make a decision."

"I won’t play anyone tomorrow if it puts them in doubt for Sunday. If they need a few more days, let’s leave them have a few more days and I’ll use the squad. We have a squad now with people busting to get in the squad and that’s pleasing for me."
Attachments
JS126630991.jpg
JS126630991.jpg (32.99 KiB) Viewed 2066 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

" Kadeem Harris latest "

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " Kadeem Harris latest "

Postby theclaw » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:56 pm

Makes a lot of sense :thumbup:
theclaw

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:18 pm

Our squad strength is probably the thing that might see us get promoted

With most players now pretty much fit and some players "quite fresh" due to their injury lay offs we go into the final quarter in good shape

Warnock can rest 2/3 players each game and the team wouldn't be any weaker in fact the bench might be stronger

I have a feeling that Grujic and Ralls are going to be the key, they really need to build a partnership and keep on improving and imposing themselves just a little more

Up front Zohore looks back to somewhere near his best, Madine will give us extra power and options and Pilks is a useful back up

Defensively we are as good as anybody in the Division :ayatollah:
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:21 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Our squad strength is probably the thing that might see us get promoted

With most players now pretty much fit and some players "quite fresh" due to their injury lay offs we go into the final quarter in good shape

Warnock can rest 2/3 players each game and the team wouldn't be any weaker in fact the bench might be stronger

I have a feeling that Grujic and Ralls are going to be the key, they really need to build a partnership and keep on improving and imposing themselves just a little more

Up front Zohore looks back to somewhere near his best, Madine will give us extra power and options and Pilks is a useful back up

Defensively we are as good as anybody in the Division :ayatollah:

Hoilett needs to stay fit too! I think he'll be benched tomorrow night ready for the carrot crunchers
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Return to General Chat