Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Villa Allocation

Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:21 pm

Assuming we're both still in automatic contention then this could be huge and the next ticket shortage issue assuming the TV coverage limits the demand for derby. Their website says the allocation for away fans is just over 3000 reduced to 2000 if there's demand from their own supporters for the tickets.

I know its a night game but its reasonable local, possibly in the school holidays and potentially huge. They probably will have the demand but it would be a right kick in the teeth if they limit our allocation having been given 4,800 at our place.

Re: Villa Allocation

Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:31 pm

ill be in the home end for this one, kinda dreading it.

Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:14 pm

paulh_85 wrote:ill be in the home end for this one, kinda dreading it.

:shock: Don't fancy being the home end mate you must be F******* mad. (censored to meet Blakeys, North Korean style censorship agenda)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:19 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:ill be in the home end for this one, kinda dreading it.

:shock: Don't fancy being the home end mate you must be F******* mad. (censored to meet Blakeys, North Korean style censorship agenda)

done it last season too - a mate of mine is a villa fan so weve been up a few times (for other games) and last season for city

got my own back this season as he sat next to me when we whopped them 3-0 :lol:

Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:09 pm

Better being an away fan in the home end than a home fan in the away end! You'll be fine but you'd rather it wasn't a big game. :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:10 pm

Gonna need to book a room overnight for this one but don't want to yet in case it's moved for TV!

Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:28 am

Personally can’t see us selling out up here in mid week

Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:14 pm

The allocation will be 2,900 maximum. I think that you were given about 2,400 last season.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:53 pm

Got a coach an minibus fully booked for this 1 also the trains proving popular,we will sell out you heard it here first