Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Brum fans last night / Plus

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:00 am

Over 1,200 Brum fans Away last night at Brentford, Tuesday night and Birmingham have been in the bottom 5 all season, apparently when they were losing 5-0 they sang and clapped their players to the end.
I was just looking and it seems nearly every club that goes to Brentford take big away followings and have done every season.

Plus Brentford are coming up very strong and will be tough away game for Cardiff.

Re: Brum fans last night / Plus

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:46 am

We just about beat them down here but on their patch, gonna be an ask, I'd settle for a draw, Dean Smith has them playing relentless attaching football

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:54 am

Wolfpac wrote:We just about beat them down here but on their patch, gonna be an ask, I'd settle for a draw, Dean Smith has them playing relentless attaching football

If we win our home games, I will take a draw at Brentford :thumbright: :bluebird:

Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:55 am

Forever Blue wrote:Over 1,200 Brum fans Away last night at Brentford, Tuesday night and Birmingham have been in the bottom 5 all season, apparently when they were losing 5-0 they sang and clapped their players to the end.
I was just looking and it seems nearly every club that goes to Brentford take big away followings and have done every season.

Plus Brentford are coming up very strong and will be tough away game for Cardiff.

I think it is that old football ground feeling rather than the big generic hollow stadia of today that appeals to all football fans :old:

Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:56 am

1980s Bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Over 1,200 Brum fans Away last night at Brentford, Tuesday night and Birmingham have been in the bottom 5 all season, apparently when they were losing 5-0 they sang and clapped their players to the end.

I think it is that old football ground feeling rather than the big generic hollow stadia of today that appeals to all football fans :old:

Agreed :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:16 pm

Win at home and draw away,averages out at 2 points a game,2 points a game =promotion

Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:41 pm

Fair play Dean Smith has done a fantastic job with Brentford. Considering he lost 3 of his best players and still managed to get Brentford into the top 10 playing high tempo, attractive football, with lots of goals. I'm always impressed whenever I see Brentford play.