Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

First post

Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:44 pm

Been a Cardiff fan since 2001 ! Been to most every home game but some I haven’t due to work away ! I missed 2-3 home games this season. I’m glad there’s only 17.000 fans every week because they are most and loyal Cardiff fans around. But that’s will soon change when we get promoted to the premiership ! I can’t afford a season every year but I buy my ticket every week to watch Cardiff .
I think Cardiff city should show some proof that you are a city fan if Cardiff do get promoted . Etc tickets from the championship ! I probably won’t get to a game next year because it be sold out but I try my best to be down there to watch Cardiff !
I got a little one due in August when the football season back on so money will be even harder but I still be down there watching Cardiff city even in the premiership or the championship !

Re: First post

Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:57 pm

Matt the Bluebird wrote:Been a Cardiff fan since 2001 ! Been to most every home game but some I haven’t due to work away ! I missed 2-3 home games this season. I’m glad there’s only 17.000 fans every week because they are most and loyal Cardiff fans around. But that’s will soon change when we get promoted to the premiership ! I can’t afford a season every year but I buy my ticket every week to watch Cardiff .
I think Cardiff city should show some proof that you are a city fan if Cardiff do get promoted . Etc tickets from the championship ! I probably won’t get to a game next year because it be sold out but I try my best to be down there to watch Cardiff !
I got a little one due in August when the football season back on so money will be even harder but I still be down there watching Cardiff city even in the premiership or the championship !

first post bemoaning the stay away fans, youll fit in well here :mrgreen: :bluescarf:

Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:34 pm

Welcome to the forum Matt

Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:38 pm

Thank you !
Always been a fan of this forum, always had a browse every day and definatly the best forum in the world !
But haven’t signed up !

Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:19 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Matt the Bluebird wrote:Been a Cardiff fan since 2001 ! Been to most every home game but some I haven’t due to work away ! I missed 2-3 home games this season. I’m glad there’s only 17.000 fans every week because they are most and loyal Cardiff fans around. But that’s will soon change when we get promoted to the premiership ! I can’t afford a season every year but I buy my ticket every week to watch Cardiff .

first post bemoaning the stay away fans, youll fit in well here :mrgreen: :bluescarf:

FFS Paul don't encourage him :laughing6:

Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:00 pm

If the atmospere generated wasn't so poor, more would come back. It's the weekly regulars fault.