Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vince Alm: "1,650 Tickets Sold & Only 306 "

Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:22 pm

Vince Alm:

1,650 tickets sold out in 24hours for Brentford Away.

On my way to another cup final game for Cardiff City away at Ipswich with 306 brave souls making the trip :bluebird:

"Don't forget its pay on the gate tonight" :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Vince Alm: "1,650 Tickets Sold & Only 306 "

Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:34 pm

Looking forward to the Brentford trip, but good luck to all fellow Bluebirds :bluebird: :bluebird: making the long trip to Ipswich tonight.

Let's hope we have some points in the bag to make the journey home much shorter! I'd be okay with one, all three would be party time :occasion5:

Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:53 pm

CF31 Company wrote:Looking forward to the Brentford trip, but good luck to all fellow Bluebirds :bluebird: :bluebird: making the long trip to Ipswich tonight.

Let's hope we have some points in the bag to make the journey home much shorter! I'd be okay with one, all three would be party time :occasion5:

Agree with this.
A draw would be a good result and I would be bouncing with a win :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:01 pm

On my way to Ipswich now, was lucky enough to get tickets for Ipswich, Brentford & derby. Still on the M25 though, just passing junctions for Epping.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:04 pm

Quite easy to monitor really if the club could be bothered. Just put a points system in place like wales have. This isn't a problem we have been used to so good to see.