Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vandalised headstone

Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:20 pm

Hi guys, after some help from people living in or around the penarth area. A friend of mine went to her husbands headstone tonight to find that it had been vandalised sometime in the past week due to the Cardiff badge. If anyone who lives in the area who may know anything or someone who might do this can they call the police as this is absolutely disgusting!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Vandalised headstone

Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:24 pm

Mikey27 wrote:Hi guys, after some help from people living in or around the penarth area. A friend of mine went to her husbands headstone tonight to find that it had been vandalised sometime in the past week due to the Cardiff badge. If anyone who lives in the area who may know anything or someone who might do this can they call the police as this is absolutely disgusting!!

Fvcking scumbags. I hope they find the cvnts who did this and deal with them in the only way they’ll understand. A good fvcking kicking.

Horrible human beings.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:25 pm

Disgusting act.

Hope they get whoever did this.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:36 pm

I know of the guy but know nothing about this.
Disgusting.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:43 pm

As already stated disgusting hope they catch the low life scum :evil:

Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:44 pm

Disgusting people they should be made to scrub it with their bare fingers.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:58 pm

Scum

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:46 pm

what a scummy way to behave.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:58 pm

My missus mentioned she remembers a report about a rangers fan having a grave or memorial defaced in penarth in last few years as well. God knows why someone would want to deface a grave or memorial. Sickos

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:01 pm

Whoever did this has to live with it.

My guess it is a youngster, who will feel very ashamed as he/she get older. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I wonder who he/she supports.

No points for guessing who. :P :banghead:

Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:59 am

A link to a crowd funding page for anyone that would like to help

http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/paul-duff- ... =marketing

Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:43 am

I'm speechless! Absolutely shocking act!!

What's wrong with some people these days, eh!

I'm a believer in karma ... it'll come back to the the piece of sh*t that did that.

Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:03 pm

Cannot believe the low life that would deface someone's headstone no matter what club badge it was...some sick people out there.