Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BRUNO MANGA

Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:54 pm

Just getting on the coach home, Bruno Manga WHAT a performance. Won absolutely everything.

And what a huge 3 points that is with everyone around us dropping points. :ayatollah:

Re: BRUNO MANGA

Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:54 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:Just getting on the coach home, Bruno Manga WHAT a performance. Won absolutely everything.

And what a huge 3 points that is with everyone around us dropping points. :ayatollah:

Safe trip home Scott :thumbright: :thumbright:

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:55 pm

Good to hear. Hopefully Morrison’s injury isn’t too bad but if it is, the guys have to stand up a lot better than last time

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:Just getting on the coach home, Bruno Manga WHAT a performance. Won absolutely everything.

Safe trip home Scott :thumbright: :thumbright:

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

:ayatollah:

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:08 pm

I voted him man of the match too. Stepped up for Morrison superbly

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:25 pm

When Morrison went off where did manga play

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:33 pm

DEANO wrote:When Morrison went off where did manga play

Replaced him centre back and Halford went right back

Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:19 am

boyo1927 wrote:I voted him man of the match too. Stepped up for Morrison superbly

There was one particular moment, late in the second half, (I meant to make a mental note of the exact time) when Manga slid into a full-blooded tackle. He successfully dispossessed the player but the ball broke kindly towards another Ipswich player; Manga then showed great fitness and tenacity to pull himself up off the floor and launch into a second, equally full-blooded tackle! (fairness to the ref' who allowed play to continue, for what were two hard but fair tackles) :ayatollah: